Our low-code community in Finland, Sweden and Estonia consists of around 30 experts from architects and consultants to developers. We are an official partner of two leading enterprise low-code platform providers, OutSystems and Microsoft Power Platform. Our customers represent a wide range of industries, for example the public sector, healthcare, manufacturing and energy industries. We offer services ranging from app modernization to architecture, integrations, and security – as well as governance consulting and training for (citizen) developers. Take a look at some of the solutions we have implemented with our customers.
At Solita you will work together with software developers and highly skilled specialists in data, cloud and service design. Our culture thrives from our values: caring, easy-going, courageous and passionate and our employee benefits reflect our values supporting the work-life balance in different life stages and situations. Continuous learning is in our DNA. We have in-house learning paths, info sessions, code coffees, mentor programs, and continuous possibilities to learn from each others. By cherishing continuous learning, we make sure that we have interesting projects for the future, and also possibilities for project rotations.
We will shape the right role for you together. Your role can be more focused on technical development, architecture or consulting. If you are about to finalise your studies, it might also be possible to do your thesis in collaboration with us, as Jaakko did with his thesis on Power Platform and Robot Framework.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in meaningful and challenging customer projects that give you the possibility to grow your tech, people and business skills depending on your role and aspirations
- We work as a team in projects, so you won’t be left alone
- Wide onboarding program that helps you to find your own place at Solita
- Safe and stable employer with human-centric culture. We want to ensure you have a good work-life balance and that’s what Solitans value highly
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can choose Windows or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, Edenred sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
Feeling safe and secure at your workplace is also very important for us. Have a look what that means to different Solitans
What we’re looking for
- Experience and willingness to work with Microsoft Power Platform or OutSystems. A background in software development and knowledge of the IT consulting industry are valued. We are also interested to hear if you have skills e.g. in service or UX design, cloud services or data analytics, as we work in multidisciplinary teams.
- You want to work in a caring culture and you value teamwork with diverse people
- As we are working in IT consulting industry, you enjoy working with customers. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and the customer is an important part of our team.
- You like to keep up with developments in the industry by learning new things, and you like to share your knowledge with others. We provide ongoing support and opportunities to learn, specialise and develop your skills, and we want our people to take advantage of the wide range of learning opportunities available to them.
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Please note, that unfortunately we are not able to provide relocation services, so we'll proceed with applicants who live in Finland.
Interested to hear more? Let's have a chat!
Tell us about yourself in your own words and we will get back to you. We are interested to hear about your skills and what your dream job would look like!
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will also be given an opportunity to show your skills in practice and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better and find out if there’s a mutual match.
Any thoughts or questions? Drop a message to Minna, minna.luiro at solita.fi or in LinkedIn.