Data Architect to build modern data solutions
Data Architect – would you like to build modern data solutions utilizing modern cloud technologies and learn more from a community of 1000 tech consultants across Europe?Apply
The Data Architect role places you at the forefront of the European digitalisation. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business, and you can also work in pre-sales together with our account managers if you wish. Holding this role, you will be among the first to see the impact of what a modern data platform in the cloud can bring. Together we can create impact that lasts.
We are a dynamic team of 25 friendly tech professionals in Belgium supported by over 1000 Solitans network working in the Nordics and Central Europe. Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitisation on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
Read why Solita is the best place to work for a tech consultant in Belgium and get to know your future colleagues in Leuven: Integration Consultant Simon Alen, Data Engineer & Team Lead Zoë Ehuhu, Integration Specialist Jeroen Wanten, Data Trainee Hamid Khodayari and Senior Data Architect Anaïs Renson.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will map the current situation and outline future goals. You will describe to our customers the business opportunities ahead and how they can capitalize on these opportunities, in particular from the perspective of data and analytics.
- Your job is to design technical solutions that incorporate data modeling and integrations, data warehouses and cloud-based data pipelines, for example, and to implement them with a team.
You will work closely with our existing cross-border data, cloud and integration competence teams of over 1000 data engineers, data scientists, integration and cloud consultants throughout our organization in both Central Europe and the Nordics.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You can map out architecture-level solutions for both business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- We hope to see the following in your toolkit: data modeling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT.
- You will make us very happy if you are familiar with cloud service architecture and big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Kafka), and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs.
- You are able to handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines in some programming language, e.g. Python, R or Java.
- You are familiar with software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD.
- Great analytical mindset with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and in one of the native languages: Dutch or French.
You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Data Architects are working mostly in hands-on projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Community of 1000+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words and send it to us before 30/05. Unfortunately currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside the Benelux area.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
We are also looking for new Cloud Experts and Integration & API Developers to join our team. If you are a freelancer or want to become one, read more from Friends of Solita.