We are a dynamic team of 75 friendly tech professionals in Belgium supported by a network of over 1700 Solitans working in the Nordics and Central Europe. Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitisation on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
Read why Solita is the best place to work for a tech consultant in Belgium and get to know your future colleagues in Leuven: API Consultant Simon Alen, Connectivity Lead Jeroen Wanten, and Senior Cloud Architect Michiel Vermeir
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will help our clients to design and implement cloud solutions leveraging most often used cloud-native technologies, like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- A typical assignment could consist of reviewing existing solutions, implementing new pipelines, or shifting existing solutions into the cloud
In our projects, we find the right cloud solutions for our customers. We can also influence our ways of working with the cloud towards our customers. We give you both the freedom to shape your future role and competence, and also the tools you may need along the way.
We’re looking for experienced individuals who want to develop their skills. It doesn’t matter if you don’t feel like a senior yet, we can help you become one.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on Cloud Engineering Experience
- Experience in building and designing cloud components
- Experience working with infrastructure as code such as TerraForm, CDK
- You have good knowledge in at least one programming language eg: NodeJS, Python, Go, Java, Shell scripting or similar.
- Database skills SQL/NoSQL
- Scripting skills
- Knowledge or experience with Kubernetes clusters and Docker containers are a big plus
- Analytical mindset with good communication skills
- Language skills: English and one of the native languages (Dutch or French)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- A community of 1000+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside the Benelux area.
Our recruitment consists two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills with a short assessment, and we will provide constructive feedback on the results.
If you would like to hear more about working at Solita, please contact our local Cloud Lead Kobe Peeters ([email protected]).
If you are a freelancer, read more from Friends of Solita