We are a dynamic team of 75 friendly tech professionals in Belgium supported by a network of over 1700 Solitans working in the Nordics and Central Europe. Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitalisation on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
In our projects, we find the right cloud solutions for our customers. We can also influence our ways of working with the cloud towards our customers. We give you both the freedom to shape your future role and competence, and also the tools you may need along the way.
We’re looking for experienced individuals who want to develop their skills.
What your tasks will look like:
- Provide recommendations to the customer on the technologies / tools / platforms
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems
- Design of architecture components
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
- Good knowledge Azure cloud services
- You have good knowledge in at least one programming language for example Scala, Python, Go, Java, Shell scripting or similar.
- Knowledge of security oriented cloud services
- Knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation
- Knowledge of applications design
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, Event Hubs or similar)
- Knowledge of both relational and/or non-relational data stores
- Analytical mindset with good communication skills
- Language skills: English and one of the native languages (Dutch or French)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- A community of 1000+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside the Benelux area.
Our recruitment consists two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita.
If you are a freelancer, you can read more on the Friends of Solita program here.