Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specializations involving data solutions in all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going & caring.
We are focused on fast change and impactful technologies making the change possible. We employ 1,500 top-notch tech professionals across the Nordics and West Europe, of which more than 60 in Belgium and 10+ in Germany.
As the Belgian market is a cornerstone of our growth strategy in West Europe, we are strengthening our Belgian team with new colleagues. You will be working in our Leuven or Ghent offices (Hybrid of course) where everything is in place to make your working day meaningful: coffee chats, office dogs, and apero with colleagues at the end of the day.
As a AI specialist, you will be exposed to a wide range of international clients who are at the cutting edge of innovation in their field and work on fascinating problems, build data-driven solutions that truly serve end user needs.
In this role you will apply advanced analytical, statistical, and programming skills to different projects, such as identifying maintenance needs in advance or optimizing resource usage and production capacity along the supply chain. We also build intelligent services that make everyday life easier for both our clients and our clients’ customers. You will work hands-on on customer projects, together with customer representatives as well as solitary colleagues – for example Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Architects and AI Service Designers
Solita's AI team and technologies
Solita has data scientists and AI experts working in international projects in Belgium and the Nordic countries. Our AI experts work across Solita on different customer cases and with different experts. Our closest colleagues are our own team and 200 Solita AI experts, not forgetting data, design, cloud, connectivity and software development professionals. Colleagues in the AI teams support you in solving different and new problems. The AI teams have the responsibility and freedom for project implementation and technology choices, in cooperation with the customer, of course.
To stay ahead of the curve, Solita recently decided to expand its GenAI competence unit into a GenAI Studio, encompassing a GenAI Lab focused on researching capabilities for practical, scalable, and sustainable AI. In addition to supporting Solita’s customers, the GenAI Studio will also drive Solita’s internal GenAI competency development and accelerate the company’s ability to solve the trickiest organizational and societal problems, across all of Europe, with the help of AI.
Our expectations of a AI Specialist
You will have in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- You are eager to contribute actively to the development of our Data & AI community
- You find it rewarding to support our customers in a consultant role and you are prepared to challenge the status quo.
- You are pragmatic and always put first what is really needed or valuable for our customers.
- Generative AI, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Statistical Learning theory or Machine Learning are a big part of your day-to-day life.
- You are familiar with the main concepts & best practices of MLOps.
- You can extract and manipulate data from DWH, big data and other systems including knowledge and understanding of SQL.
- You have proven experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS / Azure/ GCP), especially regarding the ML / AI domain.
- You can artfully translate complex analysis results into compelling and insightful dashboards.
- You possess a gift for turning complex data into engaging stories, comfortably sharing insights with both technical and non-technical audiences through clear and captivating presentations and talks.
- You are also happy to mentor and share your knowledge with other team members as well as solitans.
- It is also very helpful if Solita's values seem to coincide with what you expect from the work community and what you value in your colleagues.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with
- Possibility to learn and work with the latest technologies/tools
- Nordic work culture of autonomy and professionalism
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Caring community of 1500+ tech expert colleagues across Northern Europe
We believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. Unfortunately currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Belgium.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Pauline Roy-Malikian email@example.com