Industries – Future mobility services build on data
Digital transformation broadens the perspective beyond individual companies and technologies. It changes the business processes, customer relationships and ecosystem dynamics of the sustainable transport and mobility industry.
Solita Mobility helps companies to excel in this change by combining digital, organizational and ecosystemic transformation.
We have the most extensive expertise in the Nordics on creating user and data-driven mobility solutions. With our clients, we operate on land, at sea and in the air, to harness data for better services and value for the whole ecosystem.
Our key themes
A new mobility ecosystem will be built on data.
Forming seamless mobility services necessitates integrated solutions and sharing data in real-time within the ecosystem.
- Data storaging, easy data utilization and sharing capabilities
- Data connectivity through defined open API’s
- Developing complex enterprise and interorganizational data integration solutions
- Fostering platform and data economy
We are participating actively in Finnish mobility data ecosystem work.
Advanced data and analytics
Data should be in the core of your business and strategy.
Modern data technologies, methodologies and culture together drive the revolution.
- Designing and executing data strategy
- Improving people competences and fostering data-driven culture
- Developing data management and governance capabilities
- Providing business value driven analytics solutions utilizing multi-organisational data
- Powering your processes with machine learning and AI
Modern customer centric mobility services rely on real-time situational awareness.
Multisource data fusion and processing creates new business dimensions and service possibilities.
- Fusioning of infrastructure and real-time traffic data
- Visualizing multisource transport data on modern UI
- Advancing business processes and operations through real-time data
- Automating processes for business efficiency
Future infrastructure management and transport services are built on seamless processes with inclusive real-time information of assets and conditions.
- Taking over infrastructure data through life cycle
- Developing asset management capabilities following national frameworks
- Improving people competences and data-driven culture within ecosystems
- Enabling and automating data flow to streamline processes and increase efficiency
Read how we helped FTIA to take over infrastructure information.
Solita is a main partner in the Finnish Velho and IHKU alliances.