Solita Norway has just stared its operation in Oslo, and we are looking for a structured and bright minded project coordinator and administrator. To succeed in this position, you need some experience within project related administration, keeping track of communication, agreements and invoices. Further you enjoy customer contact and be able to steer internal resource to the benefit of our customers.
You will join our team of over 2 000 experts in software development, data & cloud engineering, and design at Solita. We are present in 8 countries, 23 locations, and growing. We have worked with data for over 26 years and today we employ about 400 data specialists. We build data solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs.
Are these tasks for you?
- Oversee customer success team, make sure administrative customer inquiries are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate marketing and sales efforts
- Coordinate recruitment processes
- Responsible for partner relationships management
- Support Solita management with administrative tasks such as contract administration, reporting
- Be in charge of office administration.
What we offer
- A work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential.
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way.
- A community of competent and easy-going experts to work with and have some fun too!
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development.
- We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people.
We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences and knowledge or by a wide range of offered training. We also support the well-being of our employees by an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy
We believe in an autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to plan your work and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees’ needs. Caring, easy-going, courageous, and passionate have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. Let´s figure out together, what works best for us both.
Please note that the location for this role is Oslo, Norway.
For any questions regarding the position or Solita, please contact Maarika Pukspuu (Talent Acquisition Lead) in LinkedIn or e-mail maarika.pukspuu(at)solita.fi