Business Development Lead – Cloud Services
As the Business Development Lead for Cloud Services, you'll drive growth on AWS, Azure, and GCP platforms. We seek a dynamic individual with a proven track record in cloud service sales and client advisory.
As a key contributor, you will develop and execute sales strategies, your responsibilities include actively engaging with clients and understanding their needs and articulating cloud solutions. You will also collaborate with technical teams and partners to ensure accurate representation. Your expertise will guide clients through the cloud adoption journey, ensuring a successful transition to advanced cloud solutions.
What We Look For:
- Negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in selling cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP; certifications are a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong communication skills in English. Full proficiency in Swedish is strongly beneficial.
- Relevant education, preferably in science with business school exposure.
- A problem-solving mindset and openness to go outside of your core responsibilities to ensure customer growth and satisfaction.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a results-driven approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced tech landscape.
- Integrity, adaptability, and professionalism.
- Autonomous and self-driven
This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to cloud service growth, shape customer experiences, and drive innovation. If you're passionate about technology, have a proven sales record, and thrive in a dynamic environment, apply for this exciting position.
At Solita, we strongly value providing a space and work culture where our people can feel at home. We strive to always balance our passion for our work with time for rest and recharge, and pride ourselves on our highly skilled community of friendly and caring Solitans. We believe in continuous growth and knowledge sharing and provide our people with the tools to do so. We also truly believe in a work environment that’s low on hierarchy and high on autonomy, trust, and self-leadership.
What We Offer:
- Impactful projects in a supportive Nordic work culture.
- Tailored benefit packages and continuous learning opportunities.
- Join a community of 1000+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe.
We believe in diversity and equality for all qualified candidates. Decisions are based on qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance, in accordance with applicable laws.
The location for this position is in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Interested in hearing more?
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application for our review.
During the recruitment process, you will meet some of your potential future colleagues from various positions in discussion-type interviews. If you see yourself in this role, move quickly as we will start the interviews already during the application period.