Solita Norway is based in Oslo city center – and it is our latest office – bringing us up to offices in 8 countries in beer-drinking Europe. We have a dedicated team backing us in our conquest to make an impact for large Norwegian businesses when it comes to digital transformation, data driven business, advanced analytics, and AI / ML solutions. And we have our 1800+ colleagues just a Teams or Slack-notice away.
In this role, your job is to design and implement technical solutions that include data modelling and integrations, data warehousing and cloud-based data pipelines. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business, and you can also work in pre-sales and participate in developing our working methods if you wish.
The skills we are looking for in our future colleague:
- We appreciate it if your skillset includes some of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT
- You are able to, or willing to learn how to, handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines
- You have solid skills in some programming languages – preferably in Python, R or Java
- You will make us very happy if you also have a grasp of cloud service architecture and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings (Azure, AWS etc.) to meet the customer’s business needs
- It’s a big advantage if you are familiar with software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD
- You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our Senior Data Engineers are working mostly in hands-on projects
What we offer
- A work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential.
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way.
- A community of competent and easy-going experts to work with and have some fun too!
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development.
- We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people.
We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences and knowledge or by a wide range of offered training. We also support the well-being of our employees by an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy
We believe in an autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to plan your work and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees’ needs. Caring, easy-going, courageous, and passionate have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. Let´s figure out together, what works best for us both.
Please note that the location for this role is Oslo, Norway.
For any questions regarding the position or Solita, please contact Maarika Pukspuu (Talent Acquisition Lead) in LinkedIn or e-mail maarika.pukspuu(at)solita.fi