Consistent service experience for the customer
For the customers, the data platform is visible in all digital services: online services, DNA-TV and other valued-added services. It is also visible in email messages, which constitute the majority of communications, as well as in traditional letters and phone calls and at the DNA stores. The goal is for DNA to always be aware of what is being done in each channel and how the customer is interacting with DNA in these channels. All interaction can be measured in terms of increased sales, improved conversion, reduced customer churn and ROI in marketing.
Better services and targeted measures for customers
Analytics solutions can be used to predict customer satisfaction, combine usage trends and location models with customer value indicators and correlate experiences with granular network and device events, among other purposes. This data can be interpreted to determine the most probable cause, implement the next optimal measures (next best actions) and improve the customer experience. This means that, for the customer, the use of data is visible in how DNA’s brands and products reach them exactly when they need them – and in exactly the right way.
- The underlying need is known whenever something is offered to a customer. The customer is not offered products and services that they do not need.
- The customer is approached only when it is useful for the customer – in conjunction with service implementation or the effective resolution of various problem situations, for example.
- The promises made to a customer via one channel are also kept in other channels, so the customer sees and experiences a consistent DNA in all channels.
Quick and easy customer relationship management
The vision of data and analytics as sources of competitive advantage has also come true in terms of business operations. The solution makes it possible not only to support day-to-day operations, but also to model large entities and support strategic decision-making. The Ultimate Data Platform brings all customer data to one place. This ensures that the same thing is not done ten times (cf. data integration and information models). As a result, overlapping work in customer relationship management has decreased considerably.
Analysis and measurement independent of channels
The features of the data platform help DNA study its customers’ behaviour in online channels and use this insight to continuously improve the service experience. All customer experiences can be measured based on the results measured and events occurring in DNA’s network. Research data can easily be combined with other data, and values and attitudes can be associated with customer behaviour. In addition, the effectiveness of marketing can be measured much more broadly than before. Considerably improved visibility: Everything that is done can be measured within five minutes.
A strong foundation for next-generation data services!
The Ultimate Data Platform is a solution that already offers the following:
- A real-time view of each customer relationship status
- Automated marketing
- Programmatic buying
- The most probable cross-sale and add-on sale opportunities
- Recommendations for interesting content
- A real-time interface for personalised digital services
- Comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of measures
- Models for guiding the planning of investments
- Algorithms for optimising measures
- Text mining to increase the understanding of social media
The platform is a consistent way to resolve data-related issues, even with regard to future needs. It offers incredible opportunities to design new service concepts. In the future, it can also be used as a tool for extensively understanding natural language, and in applications for natural language (bots, better support pages, products and services).