Data is the key asset of every business and it will be an essential enabler for the future success of any company’s business development. If the data is scattered in tens and maybe hundreds of systems without proper governance, it is hard to face global turmoil, new competitors, challenges, and rapidly changing customer and supplier situations. Common data, like customer data, is everywhere, almost in every system. And without data management there is just a spiderweb of integrations, and processes ending with e-mail hassle. There are data quality and even security risks and issues, you name it.
We think that companies should invest in master data management (MDM) solutions when they:
- Have a need for new reporting, like sustainability or legal reporting. Instead of fixing the data only for one purpose, to get the underlying data right for all other purposes as well.
- Face a problem with long application development times. In most cases, the projects are waiting for data from the old systems, and the old systems are not always capable of real time data sharing.
- Are thinking of renewing an ERP system. Instead of making the ERP project a huge and long lasting giant, what if the master data issues, migration and E.g. hierarchies for marketing would be taken care of by an agile and easy MDM tool.
Thus the MDM topic is an essential part of the company’s data management where the approach and tooling for it is developing as fast as the rest of the digitalisation platforms & services.
We invite you to join our live meet-up in our Tallinn office, Maakri 19, where you will get answers to:
- How do modern master data management solutions bring business value and cost saving through reusable “data products”?
- How do you implement modern data management with constant, measurable value delivery?
- What does the modern MDM solution, Semarchy, look like?
- How does cloud platform enable modern MDM implementation?
- Open discussion on what are the current challenges participants face and what would be the ways of solving them.