Join our online meetup Project Management Stories – The balanced union of Product Owner & Scrum Master on Wednesday 24th of November at 17.00-18.00 EET.
In this meetup, our Project Managers Miska Jaatinen and Erkki Tapola are sharing some real-life stories from their colourful project life and the collaboration between different scrum roles.
In this meetup Miska and Erkki will talk about:
- The complementary bond between Product Owner & Scrum Master roles and how these roles work together in a diverse project environment.
- Real-life examples of how Product Owner and Scrum Master can help each other to succeed in a project.
- Case examples of how these roles adapt to different projects to fulfill project needs.
- Honest stories when everything didn’t go as planned.
- Key learnings from their project management journey and how to balance between different roles as a Project Manager.
Join us on Nov 24 to hear two senior Solita Project Managers Miska and Erkki share their real-life stories and what they have learned from their journey.Ilmoittaudu