Update: We’ve moved this Data for Breakfast online. Join us virtually on the new date 31 March for a 90-minute Data for Breakfast virtual session to learn about the latest advancements in cloud data analytics. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our hands-on workshop straight after Data for Breakfast. For more information, see the agenda below.
To stay competitive in today’s world, organisations must remove the barriers that prevent them from instantly accessing and sharing insights from all their data. Join Snowflake and Solita for a virtual event to learn about the latest advancements in cloud data analytics. Industry experts will reveal how a single, integrated cloud data platform can deliver the performance and concurrency for all your workloads, including data integrations and secure and governed access to all your data, at scale.
During the virtual event, you will learn how to:
- Leverage a single cloud data platform to enable and modernise your data warehouse
- Deliver secure and governed access to all your data
- Remove the overhead of maintaining infrastructure and managing databases by using a single platform as a service
Once Data for Breakfast concludes, stay for an optional hands-on workshop, Zero to Snowflake, where instructors will walk you through how to set up your own data platform. You’ll learn:
- Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, join, and query structured and semi-structured data
- How to easily set up databases and multi-cluster warehouses for unlimited, elastic scalability
- How to easily and securely share or consume data from external entities
9:00 The Snowflake Cloud Data Platform
Learn how a single, integrated data platform can deliver the performance and concurrency for all your workloads, including data integration and secure and governed access to all your data, at scale.
9:25 Snowflake Deep Dive
During this session, The principal Software Engineering Martin Hentschel will walk you through Snowflake’s unique cloud-built architecture and how it processes metadata.
10:05 Customer Testimonial
Learn how a customer Snowflake enabled their organisation to be data driven.
10:25 Q&A with Speakers
Get all your questions answered about how to enable data-driven decision making in your organisation.
We will have a short break before commencing the optional hands-on workshop.
10:40 Hands On Workshop by Solita
Join this instructor-led, hands-on workshop where instructors will walk you through how to set up your own cloud data platform.