Grab hold of the chance to join Solita, a rapidly growing digital consultancy helping to transform business and society through data and human insight. With over 20 years of experience to draw on, we’re a market leader in Nordics. We’re looking for enthusiastic Serivce Designers to join our team in Stockholm!
What will you be doing?
As a service designer, you’ll design holistic service concepts by leading workshops, interviewing end customers, and modelling new business concepts. The results of your work could look something like the following: Case Linnanmäki, Case Lähitapiola, Case F-Secure, Case WHO or Case Valio. Or it could be your own, as-yet-unrealised dream project.
You and your team will work together towards a shared goal as experts in customer experience, customer insight, organizational change, analytics, software development, and business development. Working in a small, interdisciplinary team, you will be part of our unique combination of expertise uniting data, human insights, design and cloud computing.If you want, you can also throw ideas around with some of our experienced Service Designers, such as Reima, Risto and Johannes.
As a founding member of our design team in Stockholm you will have a support from Solita’s 130 people strong designer community. Our design competence are is one of the most multidisciplinary in Europe, combining expertise in areas digital, human-to-human interactions, architecture and spaces, visual design, business models and organisational change. The common nominator in the versatility is focus on people and behaviour. We’re passionate about changing the world through creating and building services that make people’s everyday lives better – and help organisations to take the next big leap in their business.
What should you be like?
- Solid experience (5+ years) in a comparable service design position in the digital and/or physical world and/or organizational change
- Strong command on customer-centric design process and curiosity to understand what drives human behaviour
- The ability to turn ideas and service visions into early prototypes, sketches and visual representations (via drawings or digitally)
- Skills, character and compassion to lead and facilitate workshops and co-design sessions both with end-user and business stakeholders
- A natural desire and ability to shoulder responsibility for a project from start to finish
- The humility to, when necessary, give up on your own ideas in the face of information derived from customer insight
- To enrich and challenge our community by bringing an important element or perspective of your own
You are located in Sweden or familiar with the local market. You should also already have a Swedish work permit.
Is this the place for you?
Solita has been in Sweden since January 2017. Solita office in Stockholm has all the excitement of a start-up, but with the secure backing of a well-established network 650 colleagues. We are located right in the heart of downtown Stockholm, and working with some of the biggest companies in Sweden.
We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done together with over 650 specialist colleagues in software, data, integrations, coaching, and service design to help you to do it.
Are you passionate about your work, and love what you do? Do you care about the world, so you’re keen to help your colleagues, your customers, and society at large? Do you like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional corporation? Are you courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out?
This is how we are in Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in.
Join our Stockholm team!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Service Designer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We can help with relocation if you are not currently resident in Stockholm. The deadline for applications is 29 June.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Director of Scandinavia Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or email@example.com.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Recruitment Coach Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.