Master Data Management Consultants to Stockholm / Gothenburg
Solita is a fast growing IT-Services company operating in the Nordics. We have over 800 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. Our offices are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Tallinn, Munich, Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku and Oulu. We work with large Nordic organizations, and our clients include brands like Amer Sports, Fortum, Finnair, Vianor and numerous others.
We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale companies and organizations; we have both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, and helped companies to create new data-based services. We are now looking for Master Data Management Consultants to join our offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm! Would you like to be part of our Data community?
In the MDM Consultant role, you will work as a trusted partner of customers as we develop and build smarter data management together. You will take on implementation, consultation and development roles. You will clarify to our customers what MDM solutions mean as a whole, and how they will serve the customer’s operations and analytics with high efficiency and quality. You will work to create Master Data Management processes and systems, which provide customers with a data management backbone that supports data systems and other data management processes. Your role will often allow you to influence how data management models and overall architecture are developed by our customers.
About our MDM projects and teams
At Solita, our MDM projects vary from preliminary surveys, lasting a few months, to extensive, year-long projects. We provide everything from a quick proof of concept projects to comprehensive MDM implementations. Your closest colleagues will typically be our data and integration experts. Our data experts work in cells, including ones that specialise in certain customer relationships or technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include MDM cell, an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The cells usually have six to fourteen people. . Read more from our Data expertise area.
You will succeed in our team if
- You have one or more of the following skills: Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Have at least basic level knowledge in relational databases.
- You must be able to discern between different business processes and recognise and describe the significance of master data for business.
- You have experience in different multi-domain MDM technologies, such as Microsoft MDS, Semarchy xDM, Orchestra Networks EBX5 or Informatica.
- You have diverse understanding of data management, e.g. integrations and data warehousing. You must be competent in or willing to learn cloud computing solutions on, for example, the AWS or Azure platform.
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise.
In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
Come and contribute to the growth of Solita in Sweden!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Engineer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Skandinavian Director Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or email@example.com.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Head of Talent Acquisition Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.