Data Scientists to our Data Science team in Stockholm
As a Data Scientist you will:
- act as hands-on consultant and Data Science expert in Data Science projects in Scandinavia
- work in close cooperation with our Data Science team in Sweden and Finland, Cloud Developers and Service Designers in order to build a full-fledged data ecosystems for our customers
Most of the work is either in the analysis of customer understanding or industrial process and in the pursuit of business profit. You can apply machine learning and optimization methods to projects, such as advance identification of service needs on multiple data sources, or on the other hand, you can build intelligent services that make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
With us, you sign up to a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills.
What should you be like?
We are searching for experienced Data Scientists. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data science projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- proven work experience in client projects in advanced data analytics, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data mining and statistics
- in-depth knowledge of one or more areas: NLP / text extraction, deep learning, reinforcement learning or computer vision.
- you understand that software development is a natural part of Data Scientist’s work. We use technologies such as R and Python in our work.
- At least basic level knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases. Knowledge of the various database platforms is definitely a plus for you!
- we value experience and interest in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- you are located in Sweden or are familiar with the local market
- fluent in English
Data – one of Solita’s four areas of expertise
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 170 data specialists in three countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen.
We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done together with over 700 specialist colleagues in software, data, integrations, coaching, and service design to help you to do it. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area from Katriina’s blog.
Join our growing data team in Stockholm!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Scientist position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Skandinavian Director Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Recruitment Coach Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.