Data Scientist – build your success
Grab hold of the chance to join Solita, a rapidly growing digital consultancy helping to transform business and society through data and human insight. With over 20 years of experience to draw on, we’re a market leader in Nordics. We’re looking for enthusiastic Data Scientists to join our team in Stockholm!
What will you be doing?
This job puts you at the very head of Nordic data-driven business. We help our Nordic customers succeed in their businesses by developing new, innovative data-driven services. Working in a small, interdisciplinary team, you will be part of our unique combination of expertise uniting data, design and cloud computing.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- act as hands-on consultant and Data Science expert in Data Science projects in Scandinavia
- work in close cooperation with our Data Science team, Cloud Developers and Service Designers in order to build a full-fledged data ecosystems for our customers
Most of the work is either in the analysis of customer understanding or industrial process and in the pursuit of business profit. You can apply machine learning and optimization methods to projects, such as advance identification of service needs on multiple data sources, or on the other hand, you can build intelligent services that make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
With us, you sign up to a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills.
What should you be like?
This work is not for a novice. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data science projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- proven work experience in client projects in advanced data analytics, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data mining and statistics
- in-depth knowledge of one or more areas: NLP / text extraction, deep learning, reinforcement learning or computer vision.
- you understand that software development is a natural part of Data Scientist’s work. We often use technologies such as R and Python in our work.
- At least basic level knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases. Knowledge of the various database platforms is definitely a plus for you!
- Swedish language to highly fluent or native level
- we value experience and interest in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
You are located in Sweden or familiar with the local market. You should also already have a Swedish work permit.
Is this the place for you?
Solita has been in Sweden since January 2017. Solita office in Stockholm has all the excitement of a start-up, but with the secure backing of a well-established network 650 colleagues. We are located right in the heart of downtown Stockholm, and working with some of the biggest companies in Sweden.
We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done together with over 650 specialist colleagues in software, data, integrations, coaching, and service design to help you to do it.
Are you passionate about your work, and love what you do? Do you care about the world, so you’re keen to help your colleagues, your customers, and society at large? Do you like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional corporation? Are you courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out?
This is how we are in Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in.
Join our Stockholm team!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Scientist position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We can help with relocation if you are not currently resident in Stockholm. The deadline for applications is 29 June.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Director of Scandinavia Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Recruitment Coach Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or email@example.com.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.