Data Engineer – build your success
Grab hold of the chance to join Solita, a rapidly growing digital consultancy helping to transform business and society through data and human insight. With over 20 years of experience to draw on, we’re a market leader in Nordics. We’re looking for enthusiastic Data Engineer to join our team in Stockholm!
What will you be doing?
This job puts you at the very head of Nordic data-driven business. We help our Nordic customers succeed in their businesses by developing new, innovative data-driven services. Working in a small, interdisciplinary team, you will be part of our unique combination of expertise uniting data, design and cloud computing.
As a Data Engineer you will:
- design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts
- use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales
With us, you sign up to a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills.
What should you be like?
This work is not for a novice. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- Have experience in data warehousing, data modelling, SQL, ETL/data pipelines, relational databases and possibly different software languages (e.g. Java, Python, R)
- Have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design, work will be 90-95 % hands-on in projects
- Can implement data solutions for business decision-makers and the data experts plus communicate in an understandable way for both sides
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- Swedish language to highly fluent or native level
We value experience and interest in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) . Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.You are located in Sweden or familiar with the local market. You should also already have a Swedish work permit.
Is this the place for you?
Solita has been in Sweden since January 2017. Solita office in Stockholm has all the excitement of a start-up, but with the secure backing of a well-established network 650 colleagues. We are located right in the heart of downtown Stockholm, and working with some of the biggest companies in Sweden.
We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done together with over 650 specialist colleagues in software, data, integrations, coaching, and service design to help you to do it.
Are you passionate about your work, and love what you do? Do you care about the world, so you’re keen to help your colleagues, your customers, and society at large? Do you like to be yourself at work, without the strict rules of a traditional corporation? Are you courageous, ready to jump in the deep end and figure things out?
This is how we are in Solita, so if you’re like this, you’ll fit right in.
Join our Stockholm team!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Engineer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We can help with relocation if you are not currently resident in Stockholm. The deadline for applications is 29 June.
- Should you have any questions about this position, contact our Skandinavian Director Petronella on +46 766 433 600, or email@example.com.
- Find out more about working at Solita from our Recruitment Coach Jenni on +358 44 750 4441, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.