Data Engineers to join our journey in Stockholm / GothenburgSparks data gurus. Would you like to jump on the train of our data community?
Who we are – Solita
At Solita our highly skilled experts are working together to help our clients in all industries, while still maintaining a start-up like, relaxed atmosphere and great culture! Our company culture is very important for us, and we value low hierarchy, independence and responsibility, impactful work, high technical skills and cool colleagues. Read more about what kind of company we are.
Who we are looking for
As a Data Engineer you will build technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipeline. Most of the time you will work hands-on with configuration, integration, installation, scripting, and part of the time with designing architectures and explaining the solution to customers and team members. You will sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts and use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business.
We wish for you to
- Have experience and interest in cloud technologies (especially in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation is considered as a plus.
- Have the ability to build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Familiarity with software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Have the ability to implement data solutions for data experts and for business decision-makers
- Have the ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are already located in Sweden and familiar with the local market
- Fluency in English, any other languages are a plus
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- A great work culture and high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.
Read what your future colleagues have to say in the areas of cloud, AI, data, design and culture from our blogs.
About our Data unit
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. Read more from our Data expertise area.
Come and contribute to the growth of Solita in Gothenburg or Stockholm!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to email@example.com. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Engineer position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.