Data Architects – create modern data solutions in Stockholm / Gothenburg
Solita is a Nordic consulting firm specialized in helping companies and organizations in their digital transformation. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations and both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning and helped companies to create new data-based services.We have 750 consultants in Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Germany and now looking for a Data Architects to our growing teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg!
This job puts you at the very head of Nordic data-driven business. We help our Nordic customers succeed in their businesses by developing new, innovative data-driven services. Working in a small, interdisciplinary team, you will be part of our unique combination of expertise uniting data, design and cloud computing.
As a Data Architect you will:
- design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipelines
- sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts
- use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales
With us, you sign up to a cooperative, easygoing workplace, where every member of your team, including you, will make important contributions to challenging, tailored projects that stretch and improve your skills.
What should you be like?
We are searching for experienced Data Architects. You’ve done this kind of thing before, so you have technical knowledge, experience working in data projects, and the ability to talk with customers at all levels of business so you can understand, share, and add to their vision:
- Can map out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- We value interest and experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation in considered as a plus.
- Can build data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Are familiar with the software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- Have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design
- Have an ability and motivation to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies
- You are located in Sweden or are familiar with the local market.
- Fluent English is a must
Data – one of Solita’s four areas of expertise
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have 185 data specialists in four countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen.
We believe in autonomous way of working; you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done together with over 700 specialist colleagues in software, data, integrations, coaching, and service design to help you to do it. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area from Katriina’s blog.
Join our growing data team in Stockholm or Gothenburg!
If you feel up to the challenge, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us briefly why you are interested in the Data Architect position, along with your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- If Solita sounds like a great place to work but this job doesn’t quite suit you, check out our other positions.