Data Architects – Stockholm
We are looking for Data Architects to join our data community in Stockholm! Could it be you?
As a Data Architect, you will design, implement and operate technical solutions that consist of data models, data integration, storage and cloud based data pipeline. You will sit at the same table with the top leadership of our customers, IT and business decision-makers and data experts. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers’ business by actively participating in pre-sales work together with other data experts and our sales.
At Solita, we have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations and both automatized processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning and helped companies to create new data-based services. We have around 1000 consultants in Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Estonia and Germany and now looking for a Data Architects to join our team in Stockholm.
Modern tools, interesting and challenging data projects and an outstanding work community
Data is one of Solita’s four areas of expertise. We have more than 200 data specialists in six countries, and our knowledge portfolio contains a variety of data-related specialisations involving data solutions in almost all technologies, both in the cloud and otherwise. In Solita, you will be part of a team that is courageous and passionate, but at the same time easy-going. We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy. We strive to provide added value to our customers through our own innovative software product development, which is changing working methods in the industry. Our customers include Scania, Assa Abloy, Atria, Ensto, Fazer, Finnair, Fortum and Metso. If you want to learn more about our Data community and projects, visit our data blog data.solita.fi.
The typical length of a project varies from one month to a few years, and the situation can be altered according to your wishes. Our experts work in cells that specialise in certain customer relationships and specialised technologies, such as MS or AWS. Other cells include an IoT cell, a data science cell, an architecture development cell, and a planning cell. The number of people working in cells ranges from six to fourteen. We use modern agile methodologies and modern technologies in our projects. You will have an influence on how Solita develops as a company. Read more from our Data expertise area.
We are hoping that you would be familiar with;
- Mapping out architecture level solutions for IT executives, business decision-makers and the implementing experts in an understandable way.
- Experience and interest in cloud technologies (especially in AWS)
- Experience in one or more of the following: data modelling, data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL) and ETL/ELT. Experience in data warehouse automation is considered as a plus.
- Building data pipelines in one of the following programming languages: Python, R or Java
- Software development practices such as version control and CI/CD
- You are already located in Sweden and are familiar with the local market
Solita offers you;
- Projects with real impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast-developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture and unusually high autonomy: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems, and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual training, by taking on more challenging projects or by learning and expanding your knowledge in the fields of software development, analytics, cloud or service design.