Business process consultants to Ferrologic – a Solita company
Solita is a growing Nordic company that works with digital transformation, fueled by data and human expertise. In November 2019 we got some wonderful new colleagues, and are now working together with consultants from Ferrologic – A Solita Company. We work with both big and small customers, and have offices in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Belgium and Denmark.
We are looking for recently graduated (or with a few years of experience), tech-savvy business process consultants to join our team based in Stockholm! Could it be you?
The Business Process Excellence team is focused on the domains of Business Process Management (BPM), Value Stream Analysis, Lean Management, Customer Journeys, Process Analytics, and Enterprise Architecture. For all domains, we utilize the leading best practices, methodologies, and digital tools. We are dedicated to strengthen our customers’ capabilities within these domains.
What you would get to dig in to;
Your projects will concentrate on aspects such as Business Process Improvement, Enterprise Architecture, Process and Information Modelling, Information Management, Digital Twins, Automatization (e.g. RPA), and tools that enable customers to strengthen their business performance.
In this position, you will have multiple projects at hand simultaneously, depending on your skillset. There will be a lot of variation, and you will get a unique chance to work with a skillful and innovative team! Further on, you will also get to specialize in the area of consulting that motivates you the most.
What we hope you have in your carry-on;
- A technical background, but also business studies are a bonus
- Tech skills, basic programming skills
- Interest in consultative client work and willingness to become an expert in consulting
- Relevant educational background (you might be a graduate of business information technology, industrial engineering, computer science, or software engineering, to give a few examples)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills
- Previous work in consulting or with clients is a bonus
However, we do not expect you to be an expert yet! The most important thing is your willingness to learn together with us. This is also a great chance for a newly graduated person to kickstart an exciting career in consulting!
What we offer you;
- The chance to grow professionally in an international atmosphere
- A steep and fast learning curve
- Teamwork and learning from real experts in the field
- A great group of people to work with, both in the client projects but also for afterworks, gaming nights and lunch runs!
Are you ready to take the first step towards joining Ferrologic – A Solita Company? Please provide us with your CV and cover letter, in English in a pdf-format!Sök här