Solita is a growing Nordic company that works with digital transformation, fueled by data and human expertise. We work with customers of all sizes and in all industries, and have offices in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Belgium and Denmark.
We are looking for a senior information architect consultant to join our teams in Gothenburg and Stockholm! Could it be you?
We are making our customers data-driven, by enabling them to work in more lean and agile ways using data as a common asset for value creation. The Design & Strategy team is working with Business Design focused on Service Design and Process Excellence. Moreover we work with Business Transformation; Enterprise Design, Enterprise Information Architecture and Strategic Advisory . For all domains, we utilize leading best practices, methodologies, and digital tools. We are dedicated to strengthening our customers’ capabilities and business development life-cycles within these domains.
What you would get to dig in to;
Your projects will work in teams with our customers and colleagues and design business concepts and requirements on Information. You will focus on Information Modelling eg of Digital Twins and time series data, Information Management, Master Data Management, and tools that enable customers to strengthen their business performance.
In this position, you will have multiple projects at hand simultaneously, depending on your skillset. There will be a lot of variation, and you will get a unique chance to work with a skillful and innovative team! Further on, you will also get to specialize in the area of consulting that motivates you the most.
What we hope you have in your carry-on;
- Experience in the following subjects
- Design of business concepts and solutions with a focus on the information perspective
- Information Architecture and Information theory
- Concept Modeling, Domain modeling, Information Modeling
- Data modeling and API modeling
- Interest in consultative client work and willingness to become an expert in consulting
- Relevant educational background (you might be a graduate of business information technology, information theory, industrial engineering, computer science, or software engineering, to give a few examples)
- Tech skills and interest, basic programming skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills
- Previous work in consulting or with clients is a bonus
The most important thing is your willingness to learn together with us. You will also be coaching junior consultants in Information Management, Information Modeling, MDM and Data Governance.
What we offer you;
- The chance to grow professionally in an international atmosphere
- Great work culture and an unusually high autonomy
- A steep and fast learning curve
- Teamwork and growing together with other experts in the field
- A great group of people to work with, both in the client projects but also for after works, gaming nights and lunch runs!
Are you ready to take the first step towards joining us? Please provide us with your CV and cover letter, in English in a pdf-format!Sök här