Successful cloud transformation is about people (skills, competencies, roles and responsibilities), business (speed of delivery, new innovative business models, scalability) and technology (dumbing legacy solutions and licences, new improved capabilities). In this Solita Talks you will learn how IT can support business to succeed in their common journey.
Tune in on Wednesday 31.8. at 9-10 CEST to hear our customers SSAB and Terveystalo (Finnish private health care service provider) share their stories from their cloud journeys. While Terveystalo has been planning and executing cloud transformation for years and has just expanded their new multicloud strategy with proper strategy, SSAB is just at the beginning of their cloud journey.
This session will answer questions such as:
- How to drive/plan a people driven cloud adoption?
- How to align disparate global cloud activities into a common strategy and approach
- How and why should a new cloud technology be added to a cloud strategy?
- How to speed up development of multiple development projects while maintaining control?
- 9.00 Welcome! – Maija Saari, Cloud expert, Solita
- 9.10 Aligning disparate global cloud activities into a common strategy and approach – Antonio Covas, Intelligent Automation Architect and Cloud Strategy Leader, SSAB and Angeline Johnson, Business Designer, Solita
- 9.35 Minimizing the cost of change with hybrid multicloud and right partners – Sami Vellonen, Development Director, Terveystalo
- 10.00 Closing of the event
So whether your company is considering moving in to the cloud or the transformation is already in the works, we hope to see you in August!Anmäl dig