Data is a valuable resource that can unlock a world of insights, opportunities, and competitive advantages for businesses. However, collecting, managing, and analysing data can be a daunting task, especially if you aren’t sure where to start or how to maximise its value.
Solita’s Product Designer Maiju Samberg together with Data Platform Architect Antti Loukiala will share their insights, best practices, and real-world examples of how to design and build a valuable data product that can help you make smarter business decisions, improve customer satisfaction, and drive growth. They will make you fall back in love with your data.
Watch the webinar recording and you’ll learn:
- The key principles of data product design, from design research to prototyping to deployment
- How to turn your boring data into a hot and spicy product that your users will love
- The secrets to creating a data product that actually solves a real problem
- The best practices for ensuring data privacy, security, and compliance
- A real life example how a data product is built demonstrated by a service designer and a data architect
Whether you’re a Data Scientist, a Product Manager, a Business Analyst, or a decision-maker looking to leverage the power of data, this webinar is a must-listen. You will gain knowledge and skills you need to turn your data into a valuable asset. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.