Too many data strategies focus only on the roadmap for technology deployment, causing it to fail.
Join Solita for a breakfast workshop where we will jointly build a business focused data strategy that sets clear objectives for the organization to become data-driven.
This workshop is for you:
- If you are interested in a data strategy but don’t know where to start
- If you want to become data-driven but don’t know where to start / have the tools to implement
- If you want to bring the Business and IT together to collaborate on a data strategy
What you will learn:
- A data strategy is a business strategy
- Becoming data-driven is an organizational change
- The strategy both verbally and visually (we will do this)
- A strategic business case will drive the capability development priorities, not the other way around
09:00-09:30 Introduction – Jussi Olkkonen, Service Designer, Solita
09:30-10:45 Work in groups based on case study
10:45-11:45 Present group strategy
11:45-12:00 ClosingAnmäl dig