Versatile Integration & API Developer
Would you like to work in a friendly environment in a successful and growing company surrounded by seasoned experts from data, software engineering, integrations and cloud? If yes, continue reading.Ansök
We are looking for a versatile Integration & API Developer to join our local team in Sweden and our North-European community of 1,200 tech, design and business strategy experts. Your primary location can be our Swedish head office in Stockholm or some of our smaller offices / talent hubs in Gothenburg, Malmö, Östersund or Skellefteå. Our work is a combination of IRL, and virtual/remote.
As an Integration & API Developer, you will work with API and integration tools and platform environments such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure and Google. Our integration team of 180 in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers' systems:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- Comfortable with Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP)
- An important part of the work is a collaboration with both customers and possibly third parties.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilize the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture. These are some of the most important things we are universally interested in candidates, regardless of the role:
- Taking ownership of your own life, work, and learning. Self-awareness of own needs and feelings, work-life balance, leading own learning, resilience to recover from setbacks.
- Dimensions of thinking and flexibility. Critical and analytical mindset, ability to come up with solutions creatively. Tolerance for a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a consultative role. Understanding consulting business and customer business context.
Below you will find some of the skills and technologies that we’d appreciate in this role:
- Experience from integration projects; you have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design
- Hands-on experience in using some of the integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Apache Camel, IBM MQ, webMethods and Google APIGEE
- Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Good communication skills in English, Swedish skills are seen as a big plus
As an analytical person, you have both the ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences. You have a desire for both to develop and share your knowledge with others.
What we do
Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitization on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design and consulting. In addition to Finland, Solita currently operates in Sweden, Estonia, Denmark, Belgium and Germany working with some of the biggest companies and public organizations; including Finnair, Fortum, The Finnish Parliament and UPM.
We are the company behind the world’s most used Covid app Koronavilkku with over 2 million users in Finland.
Why join Solita? This is what our people in Sweden have said.
”Sedan jag började arbeta på Solita har jag bara sett människor som brinner för vad de gör och är riktigt bra på det. På Solita arbetar vi med cutting-edge och well-established tekniker och man har möjlighet att leda sin egen karriär vilket tillsammans med den fantastiska företagskulturen, ger en mycket säker, rolig och professionell arbetsmiljö.” (Kamyar Aflaki, Integration Architect & Cloud Engineer)
”Jag tycker det känns väldigt bra med kulturen på Solita. Man har en massa olika kollegor som man kan lära sig nya saker av, och alla är väldigt hjälpsamma. Vi har mycket samarbete och nu i och med pandemin inser man att man inte är så geografiskt begränsad heller, utan använder olika kanaler för att kommunicera med varandra, och att det finns en struktur för det. Mina kollegor på Solita är hjälpsamma, opretentiösa, trevliga, duktiga och professionella samtidigt!” (Beatrice Axaeus, Senior Enterprise Architect)
Practical information (how to get the job)
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
Send your free-form application for our review. Interviews are running constantly, and the last application date is in Midsummer 27/06/2021. For more information, please contact Team Lead Patrik (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Recruitment Consultant Marie (email@example.com).
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we’ll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introduction meeting. We usually have two rounds of interviews before we are ready moving forward to job contract negotiations. All interviews are held virtually in MS Teams.
Advice for headhunters and agencies; We are not actively looking for new partners. Should you have any questions, please contact directly our Recruitment Director Kati (firstname.lastname@example.org).