Software Developer with Integration Experience
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are recruiting a Software Developer with Integration Experience to join our team in Estonia!Apply
Our international integration community consists of over 100 specialists in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in its business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience. Take a look at our blog and get insight into the topics our experts are talking about.
Everything we have comes from our people and our values are at the heart of our culture. We invest in competence development in various ways, and support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Instagram and Facebook.
We are looking for Software Developers with previous integration experience, to join Solita as an integration specialist. The job will include:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring and error handling
- An important part of the work is collaboration with both customers and possible third parties
- You will work with modern API and integration environments, for example MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Azure, with systems having a lot of users, critical business processes and large monetary impact for our customers.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open-source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
The skills and traits we are looking for in our future colleague:
- Solid understanding of software development and at least 4 years of relevant experience
- We value integration domain knowledge and experience in working hands-on with integration development
- Eagerness to learn selected Solita integration tools and technologies, previous experience not required but appreciated, from MuleSoft, Boomi, Azure Integration Services, Apache Camel, or other similar integration technologies
- Sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems; the ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks, and a desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Good English skills
We will offer you in turn:
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events, from sailing to painting
- You get to choose your own equipment – Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here, and Sanna here.
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.