Senior Visual Analytics Consultant
We are looking for seasoned data visualization experts who wish to deepen their expertise even further in varying customer projects.Apply
As we are a full-stack data house, you may also be or become a full-stack professional by learning the entire data value chain from source systems to visualizations intimately. That is, technologies and concepts related to data platforms and integrations such as data lakes, data warehouses and streaming platforms as well as master data management. However, we wish that your deepest expertise and passion lies in visual analytics. Your home base could be our office in Helsinki, Tampere, Lahti, Turku, or Oulu, but you could also be based anywhere in Finland (work fully remotely).
How does Visual Analytics Consultant’s work look like in Solita?
Solita is technology-agnostic and that also holds true for the data visualization tools that we use. As a typical project step or separate study, we clarify our customer’s needs and help them select the right visualization tool(s) for their future-proof data architecture. However, certain products are more battle-hardened than others and therefore more common also in our customer projects: Tableau, PowerBI and Qlik.
Solitans work closely with our customers’ stakeholders, who can be product owners, ICT managers, business analysts or source system experts. We believe in high-performing, cross-functional teams and see them as the most effective and sustainable practice for building data solutions that really impact and benefit our customers’ business. One such example is the Finavia Data Hub whose real-time Power BI reports have over 100 regular users: a desirable outcome that would not have been realized without thorough requirements engineering and proper end user training!
In this role you will create similar success stories by planning and implementing visualisations that truly serve end user needs, whilst previous consulting experience gives you the confidence to guide and challenge both your colleagues and customer stakeholders. Our community of over 300 data and integration experts will make you feel right at home and ensure that you are not left alone with a search engine when troubleshooting tricky solutions.
What we’re looking for in a candidate?
- You are an experienced data professional used to working with data visualization tools in the various stages of their life cycle
- Experience enables you to understand different technological setups and data-related challenges
- You want to work with customers and win their trust through constructive attitude and convincing expertise
- You are able and interested in guiding, training and challenging our clients in the role of a consultant and you enjoy working as a team member
- Solita's values match with what you expect from the work community and what you value in your colleagues
What we offer?
- Challenging and impactful projects to work with
- Work culture of trust, responsibility and maximum freedom
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Community of 1300+ Tech Expert colleagues across Europe
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, don’t hesitate to reach out to
- Juho Heino (Analytics, People Lead) via email [email protected]
or phone +358 50 532 76 43
- Jenni Linna (Analytics, People Lead) via email [email protected]
or phone +358 44 060 12 44