Senior Project and Delivery Lead for data projects
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are now looking for a new Senior Project and Delivery Lead for our Connected Data unit in Estonia. In this role, you will join a community of over 300 data and integration experts, where our shared values – relaxed, courageous, passionate, and caring – are visible, and guide the way we operate in our daily work. You will also be supported by a knowledgeable and mutually supportive community of project managers across the international Solita organisation.Apply
What does the role of a project manager mean at Solita?
As a Senior Project and Delivery Lead in Solita's Connected Data unit, you will be responsible for the delivery of a customer project; from customer relationship building, relationship management to day-to-day project administration. Depending on your background, your role may focus on customer, service, or project management. Typically, at Solita, this role will include elements of both business and project management. As such, your role may involve initiating and kick-starting new projects or further development and maintenance of longer-term projects.
Why would you join Solita to lead data and analytics projects for our customers?
We are proud to be Estonia’s leading data expertise hub. We deliver data, analytics, and data platform integration projects in a variety of formats. Your focus area may be in data modelling, master data, reporting or data platform projects. We work with large clients on projects with a genuine business impact. Solita operates not only in Estonia but also in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Belgium, so we also offer a wide range of career opportunities in international projects. You won't be alone – support and help are always available from colleagues in your own project and service management team, as well as colleagues in other areas of expertise, and your own people lead. We put continuous learning at the heart of our work and offer different learning paths through our internal Growth Academy. We care about our colleagues and want you to do well both at work and in your free time.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in delivering data, data warehouse, analytics or integration projects
- Experience in consulting and traditional project management roles
- Experience in the overall management of large projects and long-term customer relationship management. We consider it a big plus if you have domain specific (e.g. energy, retail, logistics, banking, manufacturing) experience.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- A proactive approach and a genuine desire to help both the team and the client succeed
- Strong communication skills – you have the courage to challenge and guide the client in the right direction when necessary. Proficient English is a must, and Estonian, Finnish or other languages are a big plus
- The ability to lead big initiatives to their goal with positive spirit
- Solita's values meet yours and in teamwork you are also: easy-going, courageous, caring and passionate
We will offer you in turn:
– Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you
– If you want, you can do many other things too besides coding. Depending on your interest, you can contribute for example to our culture in various ways, participate in job interviews or recruitment marketing, become an expert on a specific topic, act as a people person etc – whatever interests you the most
– You have an effect on the technologies and methodologies we use in projects
– Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other
– Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
– Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
– Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
– Fun social events, from racing to painting
– You get to choose your own equipment – Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
– Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
– Interesting and challenging projects
– Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
– Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
– Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
– We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
Solita as an employer
Our work culture, which fosters freedom and responsibility, provides a safe and meaningful environment for a wide range of projects. You influence the kind of company and workplace Solita will be for you in the future. You will learn new things, share your knowledge with others and work in different roles during your journey. We foster a work-life balance in everyday life and genuinely care about our colleagues.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here, and Sanna here.
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.