Senior Java Developer
If you are an experienced Java Developer looking to challenge yourself with working in large, meaningful projects in a relaxed and professional atmosphere then keep reading!Apply
As a Java Developer at Solita you get to work on new but also more traditional systems. The systems and solutions we have developed are used by our public and private sector customers. The diversity of development projects also gives you many opportunities to learn new things and move between projects as needed. Because of the diversity we are certain that our project selection includes something that would be of interest to you and you could work on when joining our team.
What we expect from you:
- Competence. You are the master of a clean and maintainable code. You have at least 5 years of experience in the software industry.
- Burning passion. You feel passion for quality programming in your heart.
- The desire to develop. Although you are an experienced expert, you still have the willingness and desire to develop your skill sets and learn new things.
- A shared world of values. We are looking for people who blend smoothly into our corporate culture and share our values (caring, easy-going, courageous and passionate) in both their attitudes and actions.
- Readiness to work in remote projects with English language skills. Estonian and/or Finnish are seen as a big plus
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.