Senior Front-end Developer
Writing an impactful story, only you are missing.Apply
We are developing solutions for both private and public sector customers, therefore giving a positive impact to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. We don’t have customers from any specific business area, as we concentrate on having varied projects that are meaningful. This can mean that we have an impact on how we help users find more convenient routes, we get to use the newest technologies or we handle a global pandemic. Solita's projects are a combination of dev, data, cloud, and service design. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation. Our aim is to always find the best person for the right project, and make sure it’s a two-way match. Read more about our work.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will join our team of over 1500 experts. Together with colleagues from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and Germany, you will be creating superior online services for our international customers. Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibilities to take you in the direction you are most passionate about. You will learn new things, have the opportunity to share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey.
The skills and traits we are looking for in our future colleague:
- You understand the big picture and reflect your decisions on it
- You are interested in taking care of customers and your team
- You have the ability to work as an architect who defines the base of projects
- You are interested in creating software with a long and sustainable life cycle
- You are eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues
We will offer you in turn:
- Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you. Many of our Front-end Developers are interested in working for example with cloud technologies or Agile
- You don’t have to stick with the same role year after year. We have a good rotation model and many Solitans have worked in multiple roles during their Solita career
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events, from racing to painting
- You get to choose your own equipment – Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here, and Sanna here.
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.