Sales Manager, Public Sector
Would you like to be part of enabling data-driven change for the Swedish public sector? How about working with modern technology partners and skillful people making the change possible?Ansök
We have consistently enabled our clients to become data-driven. Solita has implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale Nordic companies and organizations. Our focus is on fast change and impactful technologies making the change possible. Currently, we employ 1.100 top-notch tech professionals across the Nordics and Central Europe.
As the Swedish market is a cornerstone of our growth strategy, we are strengthening our Swedish team with a Sales Manager. Our market presence in Sweden is still ramping up, but we have already several enterprises and public organizations as our customers. In addition, we have built strong partnerships with leading tech vendors like Snowflake, Tableau, Azure, AWS, GCP, MuleSoft, Boomi, Software AG, Sparx Systems, Semarchy – and we see huge potential for growth.
Who are we looking for?
During the first months we expect you to get familiar with Solita's offering, so that you are able to be successful in sales and bidding (in some way). At the same time, you have started building networks with Solita's sales and tech professionals across the Nordics and Europe. You get support for building offerings by connecting the right people and finding materials. You will work closely with our team of senior consultants and with a team focusing on strategic sales.
In the longer term, you will develop unique skills, and gain wider responsibilities. One concrete example is that we would like you to gradually take full responsibility for managing named key accounts.
As a passionate individual you will probably find it challenging to create strong relationships via online communications and not face-to-face meetings, like we used to. You will get support for your work from our global marketing team, and our sales teams in Sweden and in other countries.
We are looking for a colleague who can thrive in our culture
- Someone who wants to do the right thing and create a larger impact for society.
- People who take ownership of their own life, work, and learning.
- Someone with the will and skill to work in a consultative role; we appreciate both understanding of the consulting business and the ability to grasp customer’s business context quickly.
- People who can master both critical and analytic thinking and are able to come up with solutions creatively
- Someone who enjoys dialogue and teamwork in a multicultural environment and appreciates high levels of autonomy.
Below you will find some of the skills that we’d appreciate in this role
- Prior experience from bidding and/or offering professional services
- Ability to work systematically and build strong relationships; keep frequent contacts with the stakeholders and ensure follow up and growing engagement
- Not being afraid of challenging yourself by doing anything that helps us winning potential customers (e.g. cold calls, emails, event participation, digital marketing, targeted/non-targeted content marketing, writing customer references/cases)
- Fluency in Swedish, and in English (both written and spoken)
Why join our community? This is what our people in Sweden have said.
”Jag tycker det känns väldigt bra med kulturen på Solita. Man har en massa olika kollegor som man kan lära sig nya saker av, och alla är väldigt hjälpsamma. Vi har mycket samarbete och nu i och med pandemin inser man att man inte är så geografiskt begränsad heller, utan använder olika kanaler för att kommunicera med varandra, och att det finns en struktur för det. Mina kollegor på Solita är hjälpsamma, opretentiösa, trevliga, duktiga och professionella samtidigt!” (Beatrice Axaeus, Senior Enterprise Architect)
”Jag uppskattar att Solita består av en salig blandning av människor. Det berikar företaget att det finns folk från olika kulturer och olika bakgrunder. Jag tycker vi har bra gemenskap och jag gillar att man hjälper varandra. Som konsult behöver man vara nyfiken, ödmjuk och anpassningsbar. Jag tror det att vi är många med det ett sådant mindset och troligtvis är det därför som vi som företag har hanterat Covid-19 bra.” (Mats Hedberg, Consultant)
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
Send your free-form application for our review. Application period is ending 30/05/2021.
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we’ll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introduction meeting. We usually have two rounds of interviews before we are ready moving forward to job contract negotiations.
We are aiming for the new person to start working from the 3rd quarter of 2021. Your primary location is our Swedish head office in Stockholm. Our work is a combination of IRL, and virtual/remote. All interviews are held virtually in MS Teams.Advice for headhunters and agencies; We are not actively looking for new partners. Should you have any questions, please contact directly our Recruitment Director Kati (firstname.lastname@example.org).