Reskill yourself - become a cloud engineer or cloud-based integration specialist!
Are you skilled in on-prem infrastructure, software development, or traditional system integration, and would now like to take a leap into the cloud? We offer a unique opportunity to delve into the world of cloud-native development, cloud infrastructure and/or cloud-based system integration through a tailored reskilling scheme - join us!Apply
You would be forming part of a community of 50+ Cloud & Connectivity experts supported by a leading network of over 1500 Solitans working across Northern Europe. Our team is serving our customers in a range of projects across several industries, responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers' systems. We have a variety of modern technologies in use and we choose the technologies based on customer and project needs. As one of the leading companies in public cloud solutions and services in the Nordics, our collaboration remains strong with market-leading partners such as Azure, Google Cloud and AWS.
Our training works as a springboard for your continued career as a developer leveraging cloud-native technologies. You would specialize in emerging tools and methods to develop and implement modern cloud solutions, and would complete certifications in our tech partners’ platforms; Azure, GCP and/or AWS. We seek someone who already has a few years of solid experience in programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, Golang, and/or Node.
Cloud infrastructure specialist
Have you worked with on-prem infrastructure solutions for a few years and gained solid understanding about setting up network infrastructure for a variety of platforms and applications? Perhaps you’ve also built infrastructure architecture involving network, security, applications… however, this has mainly taken place on-prem and you are now eager to specialize on cloud infrastructure? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
In this training, you would specialize in the latest technologies and methods to develop and implement modern, cloud-based integration solutions. You have the chance to complete certifications in one or several technologies such as Boomi, Azure, Apigee, etc. We look for someone skilled in system development and integration, who may have worked with traditional technologies such as BizTalk, IBM Websphere or Oracle, and would now like to delve deeper into new technologies.
Permanent employment and full salary from day 1
We offer full-time employment from day 1 with a tailored onboarding and training scheme that lasts for 2-3 weeks before being assigned to your first project. Following the initial training, you will be following a tailored set-up wherein, in parallel with customer assignments, you can set aside up to 10% of your working hours specifically for competence development. Throughout the training, you’ll be mentored and supported by our senior consultants.
You can choose to work from one of our head offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We work in a hybrid setting staying flexible to your needs and preferences, and the role may include occasional travel to the customer site.
Skills we look for
- Relevant educational background, in areas such as civil engineering, system development, data sciences, etc;
- Experience in one of more of the following languages: Java, C#, Python, Golang, Node. For the cloud infrastructure specialization, CI/CD, IaC, DevOps is of added value;
- A passion for continuous learning and sharing knowledge with your peers;
- Team spirit and collaborative approach to work;
- Good communication skills in English – Swedish proficiency is highly valued.
What you can expect from us
- Truly interesting and challenging projects that prompt your professional growth;
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations; Continuous learning is in our DNA and we encourage our employees to grow and widen their knowledge through a range of competence communities, info sessions, talks, and certifications;
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies;
- Great comprehensive benefits – such as In-house coach to support your well-being, Friday breakfasts, many hobby clubs, a competitive wellness allowance, 30 days annual vacation, pension including on your parental leave, flex time, bike leasing, team days, and many more!
Our people – at the heart of our business
At Solita, we strongly value providing a space and work culture where our people can feel at home. We strive to always balance our passion for our work with time for rest and recharge, and pride ourselves on our highly skilled community of friendly Solitans – you will always have a caring and competent colleague to reach out to. We truly believe in a work environment that’s low on hierarchy and high on autonomy, trust, and self-leadership.
Don't just take our word for it; read about how our Cloud Architect Michiel in Belgium feels about working at Solita!
Interested in hearing more?
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. The deadline for applications is on February 15th.
Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we'll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we'll invite you to an introductory meeting to get to know you better and to explain our culture and values at Solita. The focus of the second round of interviews will be on the technical competence fit. If all goes well, we will be proceeding to the final step of the process which concerns the job contract negotiations and bringing you on board as a Solitan!
Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.