OutSystems Tech Lead or soon-to-be - join us and let’s build low-code business together!
Our low-code business is expanding and now we are about to build a local low-code team in Sweden. We are looking for OutSystems Tech Lead or soon-to-be to work as a key player in our growth journey! You can work in our main office locations in Stockholm or Gothenburg or, depending on the case, also flexibly anywhere in Sweden.Ansök
Solita’s low-code team has created high-quality low-code solutions both in the public and private sectors. Together with our customers and the millions of users of the services we implement, we build lasting solutions that enable companies and our society to take sustainable leaps into the future. Now we, together with our partner OutSystems, are strengthening our low-code presence in Sweden to help Swedish customers to achieve the benefits that modern low-code platforms provide. Previously we have been awarded as the OutSystems Rising Star Partner 2022 in the Nordics and OutSystems is looking forward to continuing cooperation and growing together with us throughout Northern Europe.
At Solita, you'll join our talented Nordic community that cooperates across the borders. We have a strong software development background in Finland and we have been expanding our developer community in other Nordic countries in the past years. In addition to the local colleagues in Sweden, you’ll belong to the virtual low-code team of developers.
To succeed in this role, you
- are an experienced software professional by background and willing to strengthen your OutSystems competences
- you may have previous experience of working with low-code solutions such as OutSystems. Capability to take into account OutSystems best practices and limitations in designing the software and systems is a major plus!
- enjoy working in a team with other developers and architects, including mentoring more junior developers on their growth journey
- can help with presales
- feel comfortable working directly with clients
- communicate fluently in English. Swedish skills are naturally a big advantage when discussing with local customers. Please note, that currently we can’t offer relocation support, so regarding this position we expect you to live in Sweden.
What's in it for you?
- The possibility to join our low-code team in its building phase and chance to build up your career & competence in low-code development
- OutSystems is changing how things are done in the business. You're in the spearhead affecting this
- The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings or by taking on more challenging projects. Sharing knowledge is one of the cornerstones in our culture
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also design, cloud and data pros. By cherishing continuous learning we make sure that we have interesting projects for the future and also possibilities for project rotations. Take a closer look to our rotation culture here
- Flexible working conditions to support the work-life balance – freedom to choose when and where.
- Safe, easy-going and caring culture
Interested to hear more?
Let's find out if this could be your next career step! Send us your CV/LinkedIn profile and/or application letter and we´ll get back to you soon. Apply latest May 31st
If you have any questions, please chat with Fredrik on LinkedIn or send him an email: fredrik.hultmar (at) solita.se. You can also contact Sara / sara.lindstrom(at)solita.se. If you wonder if you should apply, just do it! Everybody will get a response.
Our recruitment usually consists of two rounds of relaxed interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Get to know our developer community and take a look at dev.solita.fi blog where our fine developers share their insights on various hot topics. Read what our Senior Consultant Martti Ala-Rantala thinks are the best practices for meeting low-code development deadlines.