At Solita we are expanding our low-code business and are looking for key players to be part of this journey. We want to hire an OutSystems developer to help us design and deliver high quality OutSystems solutions to our growing number of customers. You can work in our office locations (Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Turku, Lahti) or, depending on the case, also completely remotely.Apply
We are hoping to grow our low-code team with OutSystems developers as the number of low-code projects keeps increasing.
At Solita, we are able to provide you a safe and easy-going environment for building up your competence. You will join an easy-going team that is backed up by all of Solita's experts in software development, data, service design and cloud services. We believe that the best results come when ambitious people get to work together in an inspiring environment that fits their needs. Together with our customers and the millions of users of the services we implement, we build solutions that enable companies and our society to take sustainable leaps into the future.
Sharing knowledge is one of the cornerstones in our culture. We are constantly developing ourselves by sharing our expertise and best practices with other solitans. By cherishing continuous learning we make sure that we have interesting projects for the future, and also possibilities for project rotations. You get to do work in a caring and ambitious community that embraces each others’ (im)perfections.
To be successful in this position, you should
- Have basic understanding and/or experience of software development.
- Enjoy working in a team with other developers and architects.
- Feel comfortable working directly with clients.
- It's a big plus if you have some OutSystems experience and an OutSystems developer certificate.
What's in it for you
- The possibility to join the team at an early stage and build up your career & competence in low-code development.
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also design, cloud and data.
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and maximum freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures in our dev community so it's easy to find your own place.
- The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings or by taking on more challenging projects
- Flexible working conditions to support the work-life balance – freedom to choose when and where.
Interested to hear more?
We want to hear who you are and what you have done and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture don’t hesitate to reach out to Jasmo +358504999337 / [email protected]