Dev is where our journey started back in the day in 1996 when Amazon was still selling only books and Adobe Flash was the newest thing on the market. We started out in Tampere but now we have offices domestically as well as internationally. You can work with us in Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu, Lahti, Turku or remotely in Finland.
So what can we promise to you? Solita is known as a strong competence company and we can guarantee that you will learn more when you join us. You will always find someone who can teach you something new. Continuous learning is in our DNA and together we find the best way for you to learn. For example, we have in-house learning paths, info sessions, code coffees, mentor programs, and continuous possibilities to learn from each other. By cherishing continuous learning we make sure that we have interesting projects for the future, and also possibilities for project rotations. After all, all we have is our people.
Solita's projects are a combination of dev, data, cloud and service design. We don’t have customers from any specific business area, as we concentrate on having varied projects that are meaningful. This can mean that we have an impact on how we handle a global pandemic, we get to use the newest technologies or we make life significantly easier for the end user. More about our customers here.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also data, cloud and design
- On our customer cases we work as a Solita team, so you won’t be left alone
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and maximum freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures in our dev community so it's easy to find your own place
- You can concentrate on what matters. We have People Leads who take care of you
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Community of almost 400 Software Professionals
- Wide onboarding program that helps you to find your own place at Solita.
- If you want, you can do many other things too besides coding. Depending on your interest, you can contribute for example to our culture in various ways, participate in job interviews or recruitment marketing, become an expert on a specific topic, act as a people person etc. – whatever interests you the most
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can freely choose PC laptop with Windows/Linux or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Hki and Tre), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
Feeling safe and secure at your work place is also very important for us. Have a look what that means to different solitans:
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge of software development
- You feel our values caring, easy-going, passionate and courageous as your own
- Responsibility and ability to lead your own work
- Currently some of our projects require knowledge of the Finnish language too
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
Any thoughts or questions, please reach out to dev-recruiters Julia / [email protected] or Josefiina / [email protected]