Open application for software development
Are you interested in Solita but couldn’t find a suitable position from our list? Apply with an open application to explore all open opportunities in Solita.Apply
We are currently looking for experienced talent to join our software development teams in Sweden. We work mainly in the health domain area but we have also customers in other areas like energy, retail and banking. Seniority in some tech competence area combined with health or other domain expertise is especially interesting for us.
What to expect when working at Solita – high level of autonomy and professionalism
With our size we are a stable employer who can offer a large variety of interesting assignments for developers in over 6 countries. Our staffing team works to match our peoples’ wishes with our client projects (1000+), making rotation between assignments possible. We will fully onboard you, and you will have a caring team lead during your Solita stay.
We work in a flexible hybrid setting which means the project team will have a lot of autonomy in how they plan they work (with the customer). We pay the same monthly salary even if you would be sometimes between projects or have less billable work. Our offices are in the heart of Stockholm and Gothenburg. We have also people in Malmö (7) and Skellefteå (1) working remotely or in co-working spaces.
Skills we are primarily looking for
- Relevant experience in tech / application development
- Interest to work as an consultant, usually part of a bigger team
- Experience working with agile methodologies and teamwork
- You can work in both Swedish and English languages
The more skills or recognized potential growth areas you have from the list, the more flexibility you will have within choosing your projects.
We don't expect you to be ready when you join Solita – we are looking for individuals who want to develop their skills.
What we offer – flexibility to balance work with life
- Work and learn together, also with professionals from other fields i.e. design, data, cloud and connectivity
- Competitive salary combined with a full benefits package consisting of e.g. choosing your own work devices, in-house coach to support your well-being, pension including on your parental leave.
- Flexibility and autonomy to design your work – read more from our blog
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations. Continuous learning is in our DNA and we encourage our employees to grow and widen their knowledge through a range of competence communities, info sessions, talks, and certifications.
Apply with an open application and we will get back to you
Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application for our review or contact hiring manager Fredrik ([email protected]) or head of recruitment Kati ([email protected]).Solita is a fast-growing community of over 1,500 highly and widely skilled experts geared for impact and customer value. We do what matters to build the future with our clients by delivering high-quality solutions to real problems. We create impact that lasts by combining tech, data and human insight. https://www.solita.fi/sweden/