Mulesoft Integration Specialist
We are looking for Integration Specialists with Mulesoft skills to join our integration and API community in Finland, consisting of over 70 professionals.Apply
The role of an Integration Specialist is wide-ranging, covering the following areas of expertise:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring, as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is collaboration with both customers and possible third parties.
In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
Who we are
Our international integration community consists of over 100 specialists in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in it’s business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience. Take a look at our blog and get insight into the topics our experts are talking about.
Everything we have comes from our people and our values are at the heart of our culture. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Instagram and Facebook.
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways
- International opportunities: Our international projects offer opportunities for working abroad.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Hands-on experience of using Mulesoft as an integration tool – other integration and API management tools are an asset
- Some programming and database knowledge
- Ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- Desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- Work experience from Nordic countries, preferably from Finland – background from consultative role is a plus
- Good English language skills – Finnish language skills is a plus
- Valid work permit to work in Finland
- And most importantly, sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
We would love to hear from you! We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Tell us about you as a colleague and your skills and desires, and we can figure out together if we could be a match. We always scan the opportunities throughout the whole company to find the sweet spot where your profile and interests could meet our needs.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture at Solita, don’t hesitate to reach out to Janne Eloranta, Connectivity cell Lead, [email protected] or +358 50 594 8839.