Do you want to be part of a data driven company with easy-going values? Become our next low-code colleague!Apply
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale companies and organisations. Automatization of processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, as well as helping companies create new data-based services are some of our core competences. We have more than 1300 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design.
Sharing knowledge is one of the cornerstones in our culture. We are constantly developing ourselves by sharing our expertise and best practices with other solitans. By cherishing continuous learning, we make sure that we have interesting projects for the future, and also possibilities for project rotations. You get to do work in a caring and ambitious community that embraces each others’ (im)perfections.
To be successful in this position, you should…
- Have basic understanding and/or experience of software development.
- Enjoy working in a team with other developers and architects.
- Feel comfortable working directly with clients.
- It's a big plus if you have some OutSystems experience and an OutSystems developer certificate.
What's in it for you
- The possibility to join the team at an early stage and build up your career & competence in low-code development.
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also design, cloud and data.
- Our culture is self made – trust, responsibility and maximum freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures in our dev community so it's easy to find your own place.
- The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways e.g. via our internal skill-communities, via more formal or casual trainings or by taking on more challenging projects
- Flexible working conditions to support the work-life balance – freedom to choose when and where.
Interested to hear more?
We want to hear who you are and what you have done and figure out together what works best for us both. Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words.
Our recruitment consists of two rounds of interviews where you will meet our team and learn more about working at Solita. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and ask us questions. The purpose is to get to know each other better.
If you have any questions about the role, technologies or work culture don’t hesitate to reach out to Pauline, +32 499 92 83 46, [email protected]