Junior Technical Consultant (Data)
Do you want to expand your expertise in a company based upon Nordic values? Become our next Data Management Consultant!Apply
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight. We have implemented hundreds of data-driven solutions for large-scale companies and organisations. Automatization of processes with the help of AI and Machine Learning, as well as helping companies create new data-based services are some of our core competences. We have more than 1000 highly skilled specialists in the fields of software development, data, cloud and service design. We are now looking for a Junior master data management consultant in Germany to join our fairly new team in a start-up style atmosphere with Nordic based work culture. If you just graduated with an IT degree and interested in this topic, then it's time to read further.
As a Junior Master Data Management (MDM) consultant you will work on projects for our customers to develop effective, master data management solutions and to ensure the coordination of master data across the company. Your goal is to ensure high quality, complete and consistent master data as foundation for the customer’s digital strategy. Training and support from your colleagues will be foreseen.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discuss and implement MDM best practices & tools
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Data modeling
- Design data workflows & user interfaces
We typically do things in a wide range of ways: team members are involved both in the definition and design work, and also in the actual implementation of the solutions in practice.
Skills development and continuous learning is really important to us, because customers want us to challenge their thinking. To support this development, we offer both specific training and space for self-learning.
Your start as a Master data management consultant is only the beginning of a journey at Solita, different possibilities to grow in the data field, design, software development and connectivity/cloud are possible.
Examples of skills and competences that are useful in this work
- A passion for data in general, and interested in master data.
- A good technical background: good SQL experience
- knowledge of MDM software tools is a plus. (eg. Ataccama, IBM Infosphere, Informatica, Innovative systems synchronos, Magnitude Kalido, Reltio, SAP Master data governance, Tibco EBX)
- Desire and ability to understand business processes
- Experience of interfaces between systems and building integrations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the courage to challenge the customer
- Willingness to work both at the keyboard and, where appropriate, at the flipchart – within your own skills and interests of course
- Experience in project work or project management
- Fluent in English and German (minimum C1)
We don't expect you to be deep in all areas (excl. languages)! If you already have some of these skills in your toolbox, you'll be well placed to succeed as a consultant.
Let's talk about what you'd like to do next
We're looking for new colleagues to join our team – for real! We'd like to hear more about your skills and, in particular, your hopes for the future. Let's find out together if we could offer you a new job that matches your wishes and expectations!
Leave an application or if you want to learn more about the work of a master data management consultant or our projects, for example, before you apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that for this position we can't sponsor any relocation or work visa.