Junior Technical Consultant
Would you like to take your first career step towards modern Data digitisation? If you want to develop your skills while working on impactful projects, come work with us!Apply
We are a young, dynamic team of 9 friendly tech professionals in Denmark supported by over 1000 employees working in the Nordics and Central Europe. Solita serves the needs of companies’ digitisation on a large scale in areas such as software development, cloud and integration services, data analytics, service design, and consulting. Our customers, usually large international corporations, come from various industries (telecom, retail, logistics, banking etc.). Read more about our work. In Denmark we have set clear goal ambitions, therefore we are looking for junior technical consultants. Start is foreseen as soon as possible.
As a junior consultant at Solita you will be trained in Data/cloud or API solutions, we will discuss your interests during a meeting to orient you in the right direction. You will follow trainings, sit together with (international) colleagues for knowledge sharing and broaden your horizon with hands-on learning on your first client projects. The cherry on the cake: unlimited amount of certifications possible.
- As a junior cloud engineer you will start on projects to develop solutions on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure. Within those platforms you will work on scalable serverless code, build code pipelines, create dockerized applications to run in kubernetes and use infrastructure as code to recreate entire environments.
- As a junior API developer you will develop services that allow integrations on a standardized way for different applications to interact with. You will be working with respected and state of the art new technologies, you will implement these services from analysis to production.
- As a junior data engineer you will work on data pipeline and data platform in order to bring value from data to the customer. You will learn how to handle data from requirement to implementation. With a focus on the cloud platform, you will learn technologies like Kafka, Spark, Hadoop and Snowflake .
You will also be involved in the growth initiatives throughout Solita, we appreciate your ideas and in our flat structure there is enough room to develop all your competences.
We believe in the power to switch off to power up again: We have a very close community in Denmark with a lot of fun during, but also after working hours: a drink after work, organized activities, sports clubs, a lot of initiatives are in place to make you feel at home.
Caring, easy-going, courage, and passion have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solita’s community.
What do we wish for you to have?
- Bachelor degree in IT or any related studies
- Interested in data, cloud our API solutions, willing to discover different domains
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Easy- going and come as you are personality
- Passion for IT, purpose, life in general
Recruitment process: As we don’t want to overthink things, we keep it simple: during the first meeting you will meet a recruiter and your people lead for a culture oriented interview and some technical questions. During the second meeting you will meet Toke, the director, who will give you more info on the life as a Solita employee. Good to go? We sign a contract.
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Send us your CV and tell us what you are good at and what is your motivation for applying for this position.
Questions? You can take contact with our recruiter Linda Moll for all your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.