Junior Inhouse Recruiter
Would you like to work in a strategic growth role for a Nordic Data Consultancy where employees satisfaction is above the technology benchmark? Would you like to have both the freedom and responsibility to test and learn how to attract talent?Apply
We are looking for a second junior recruitment professional to work in this strategic role for Solita Belgium in the city of Leuven. Your goal is to help us find and attract local top talent of the tech industry (data, cloud and connectivity experts) in every possible way. We have now a team of 70 consultants, impactful projects in some well-known brands and strong value-based company culture. Our target is to steadily grow further and consolidate the big growth we already accomplished.
During the first month, your goal is to learn what Solita is as a workplace and get familiar with our business and strategy to be able to explain these to the candidates. After a month you are already bringing us new potential candidates for interviews and co-operating smoothly with our hiring managers and team members participating in hiring. This will be an international role with possibilities to work also in our other growing markets.
Besides the recruitment activities in Belgium you will also be part of the recruiters community, a team of about 20 recruiters from 6 countries. We share our expertise, copy ideas and regularly meet up to connect.
Discover our people: https://www.solita.fi/en/blogs/people-of-solita-cloud-architect-michiel-vermeir/
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Building a candidate pipeline, based on our business needs
- Proactively creating innovative ways to attract the best talent on the market
- Pre-screen candidates for company value-fit and preliminary technical screening before proceeding for Team Lead interviews, and familiarize candidates with Solita as a workplace
- Communicate with hiring managers to source, screen and select candidates
- Co-operate with our global recruitment team (e.g. in advertising)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record in sourcing, interviewing and hiring for tech roles is a plus, but we also welcome school leavers
- Ability to understand different entities and the work we do for our customers
- Skills to find and dissect and focus on relevant tasks among loads of information and sell Solita as an employer to the candidates
- Proactive, independent and growth-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch. Unfortunately we can’t proceed with the interview process if these language requirements are not met.
Experience in professional services and having an existing network among the local tech scene are seen as a plus.
PERKS AT WORK
- The Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom
- Individual benefit packages that suit your personal needs
- An expert community of 1.000 colleagues across Europe that you can connect with
- Learning and career growth opportunities through conferences and training
- We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
Solita is a workplace, where you will always find a more knowledgeable multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. How our values impact on the employee experience at Solita? – Solita
At Solita, everybody can feel comfortable to be themselves with all their perfections. We focus on changing the world, not people. Diversity in all forms is a strength, which we value highly. You will find an easy-going work culture, where you can be yourself. Easy-going culture at Solita
All we have is in our people. We offer support for our people both at work and also when life happens. We care.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to accept the challenge, send your cv via application underneath and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our recruiter Liese Hennus: [email protected]