Junior Design Working Student
Are you a student who wants to learn with us and bring fresh perspectives? Apply for our working student position and get to know our diverse community of experienced professionals!Apply
Solita Germany is currently looking for young students who'd be willing to have a working experience while doing their studies, you'd have the opportunity to work on real projects for our customers and we'd help you grow in the direction you wish for!
The start of the position would be in september 2023.
You’ll learn from our talented specialists and get to work alongside our teams and leaders – diving deep into Solita’s culture. You get to witness how we create impact that lasts for our clients and society. By working together with future talent, we expand our impact and receive fresh perspectives.
What you will do
- Organise design research: schedule, recruit and book interviews
- Gather human insight: Conduct customers interviews (in context and remotely), do other kind of a qualitative research work (like observation, usability testing) or carry out quantitative research
- Participate in building insight in trends, social phenomena and human behavior
- Document human insights: note-taking, transcriptions, or other kind of communication to support that design process runs fluently and efficiently
- Communicate human insight: summarize and present findings (experience journeys, customer profiles, value propositions, solution hypotheses)
- Build low- and/or high-fidelity prototypes / UIs
Please be aware that we don’t expect you to fulfill all the requirements. We are interested in very diverse skill sets that can be applied to human-centric design thinking approach.
What we expect from you…
- You are preferably studying one of these fields: human-computer interaction, information science, UX/UI design, service design, business design, illustration, psychology, sociology, anthropology, social psychology or related fields
- You're passionate about learning design frameworks and methodologies and use them in practice
- Knowledge in design & design research tools like Figma is considered as a plus
- Knowledge in agile methodologies is considered as a plus
- You speak German and English fluently (mandatory)
Team support and collaboration
To get the most out of your experience at Solita, you will always have members of your team with you, consisting of both seasoned mentors and fresher Solitans.
With a growth mindset and design thinking, we learn, grow and succeed together. We are curious and want to constantly learn. You can always ask questions, there’s no such thing as a “dumb question” in our ranks! Everything we do at Solita is guided by our core values: Being caring, easy-going, courageous and passionate, describes well what it means to be part of our community.
At Solita, we combine a high-level of autonomy with the culture of caring. Leadership doesn’t need a formal title, but it happens as we lead ourselves and the teams around us. You care for others and take ownership for your own development just as much as the success of the people around you.
You are a perfect combination of creative, driven and enthusiastic, and you’re willing and able to learn fast. You are interested in other people, and you feel comfortable communicating openly and directly.The start of the position would be in september 2023.
Interested in joining us?
If this sounds like a perfect step for your future career, you can contact our recruiter, Pauline Roy-Malikian, who’ll be happy to answer your questions: [email protected], +32 499 92 83 46