We kickstart your employment with a couple of weeks of “Bootcamp” where you will learn the techniques used in our projects. We continue your training with a customized approach where you, in parallel with customer assignments, have the chance to keep investing in your skills and career path (which will be defined in collaboration with you).
We have offices in Munich and Berlin, and have a hybrid work type, made according to your own needs. Your main office will be Munich working closely together with our Head of Connectivity.
What we value in applicants:
- Interest for API/Integration solutions
- Education related to the field (either formal or based more on the person’s interest and activity)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Good English language skills and readiness to work in international teams, we also expect a fluent level of German
- Willingness to jump on board and learn to become an expert in the field.
- Readiness to travel between Solita’s offices
- Eagerness to learn new things and curiosity about the world around you.
What we offer in return:
- Permanent and full-time job; you will immediately become a valued member of the Solita team and, of course, you will receive all the benefits offered by the company from day 1.
- Opportunity to work on truly interesting, challenging and cutting-edge projects.
- A competent and friendly working community that will support you in the challenges you face at work.
- A working environment that values freedom and responsibility, and allows you to grow professionally and become a true expert in the field.
- A workplace where you will always have caring and competent colleagues sitting next to you, who will help you in the challenges you face at work.
- We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday work on Instagram or Facebook.
Tell us about yourself and your background in your own words. We are eager to hear more about you and what you are passionate about!
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact our local Head of Connectivity Vaast Lokere (Email: [email protected] or LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/vaast-lokere)