Integration Specialist to add value to the connected world
Are you keen to continue immersing yourself in the world of integrations and form part of a skilled team that aims to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies in this area? Do you thrive in an environment where you have the freedom to contribute with your ideas and knowledge, and structure your professional development as you see fit while surrounded by colleagues you can quickly call friends? At Solita Sweden, we are now looking for Integration Specialists to join our quickly growing team!Apply
As an Integration Specialist at Solita Sweden, you would form part of a community of 40+ Cloud & Connectivity experts supported by a leading network of over 1500 Solitans working across 6 countries in Northern Europe. Our team in Sweden is serving our customers in a wide range of projects, offering bespoke advisory and implementation services. With your know-how you will add to our team’s valuable expertise when supporting our customers in building digital service chains through well-designed integration solutions. Take a look at our blog and get insight into the topics our experts are talking about.
What you can expect to work on:
- Development, implementation, testing and support of integration and platform solutions – this includes traditional system integrations, API design and implementation;
- Monitoring and extensive error handling and reporting;
- Extensive collaboration with key stakeholders and counterparts.
The tools we use include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. We have a solid technology partner network consisting of AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, as well as Apigee, Boomi, MuleSoft, and SnapLogic, to mention a few. The exposure to these technologies is not a prerequisite, we are happy to support becoming an expert in these through our wide offering of training and certificate courses. Being a tech agnostic firm, you’ll have the opportunity to affect the technologies and methodologies we use in our projects.
A day in the life of an Integration Specialist:
Solita was happy to welcome Lia to the team in November 2019. With previous experience with integrations and APIs, Lia was eager to further build on her skills in emerging technologies in this area. In her first project, she built integrations in Boomi for a major telecom customer and naturally progressed from a developer, to a lead developer and finally working alongside integration architects on the assignment. She had the chance to wear multiple hats and learn tremendously over the course of 1,5 years on this project, alongside a bigger team and cross-country collaboration.
When Lia wanted a new challenge to enable her to expand on her knowledge in cloud, Solita found her a customer assignment in which she was able to build integrations in Azure. Through this role, she has gotten back in touch with programming, developed skills in Azure and learned how to write scripts in terraform, all of which she has found very fulfilling. In parallel, she has completed a wide range of certifications in Boomi and some in MuleSoft and Azure. Aside from expanding her technical skills, she has had the opportunity to take part in designing a training course in Boomi, take Swedish language classes, and hold presentations in workshops and conferences.
Lia cherishes the easy going and open culture that Solita offers, wherein it’s easy to collaborate and have access to such a big community of skilled yet humble and fun colleagues. She sees big potential in her growth within the company as there are still many exciting technologies and sectors to explore. Her curiosity about the data area has recently been awakened through more insight into the data unit at Solita, and she would be keen to one day also explore more on the data engineering side.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proven experience in system development and system integration; you have the technical expertise to develop and implement integration solutions;
- Hands-on experience in using some of the following integration and API management tools: MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Apache Camel, and Google APIGEE Broker/IIB/App Connect;
- Comfortable with Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP);
- Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in this role;
- Good communication skills in English, Swedish skills are seen as a big plus
What we offer you:
- Truly interesting and challenging projects from a wide range of industries. We strive to work with projects that create a lasting impact to the customer and society. You will have the opportunity to closely contribute to an exciting growth journey within our C&C unit!
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations. We strongly believe in lifelong learning and want to offer you the possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in areas that are of interest to you.
- Human-centric work environment where we take care of each other.
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time.
- A working environment that values freedom and responsibility, and allows you to become a true expert in the field. We trust that our consultants know how and where they work best and are open to providing this flexibility.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can freely choose PC laptop with Windows/Linux or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your well-being, many hobby clubs, sports / culture benefit, extensive occupational healthcare, pension including on your parental leave, and many more!
Our head offices are in Stockholm and Gothenburg, and we also have smaller offices / talent hubs in Malmö, Östersund and Skellefteå. However, we are open to staying flexible to your needs and preferences and also embrace remote work. The role may include occasional travel to the customer site.
Interested in hearing more?
We would love to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. Send your free-form application for our review. The deadline for applications is on June 12th.
Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
- If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to a brief initial chat with our Talent Acquisition team to get to know each other better and to provide you with an introduction to us at Solita.
- Following this, you’ll have the opportunity to meet our People Leads who will let you in on our culture, colleagues, progression possibilities and provide further information about the day to day work and projects you’d be involved in.
- The focus of the next round of interviews will be on the technical competence fit, after which we would be proceeding to the concluding step of the process…
- Job contract negotiations and bringing you on board as a Solitan!
Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.If you think this job may not fully be a fit for you but you know of someone who would be the perfect match, feel free to share this link with them. Thanks!