We are looking for an Integration Architect to join our integration and API management team. You will work with modern API and integration environments such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Azure.Apply
The job description of an Integration Architect is wide-ranging, covering the following areas of expertise:
- You take up end responsibility for the enterprise/integration architecture: from analysis, testing, implementation, promotion to deployment.
- You work together with a team of developers, analysts, testers and the customer to deliver the developed product/service.
- You link your knowledge with data and cloud technologies
- You take a coaching role towards more junior people, share experience and knowledge about product design analysis and development.
- You try to keep up with new technological innovations like iPaas solutions
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
Who we are
Our integration team consists of 100 specialists in Belgium, Finland, Sweden, and Denmark. The team is responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers systems and helping them in their journey of digitalisation. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in it’s business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience. Get to know one of our specialists working at our Belgium office, Jeroen Wanten , and read his story. Or discover why Solita is a good place to work for our Belgian consultants.
Everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Instagram and Facebook.
What we offer you
- Projects that have an impact: The possibility to work with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies
- Great work culture: The possibility to take responsibility and work in teams where you and the team decide – not the managers
- Variety: The possibility to work with different customers, projects, teams, systems and technologies
- Personal development: The possibility to learn and develop your skills and competence in various ways
- International opportunities: Our international projects offer opportunities for working abroad
What we value in applicants
- Overall knowledge on (Enterprise/Integration) architecture
- Knowledge on cloud, hybrid and on-premise architectures
- An ability to understand business and the related causes and consequences
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems
- An ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks
- A desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Hands-on experience of using integration and API management tools such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
Let’s discuss & get to know each other!
We value your skills, but we are also interested in you as a person. Send us your CV and informal application before 30/05, and tell us what you are good at and what is your motivation for applying for this position.