Integration & API Consultant
Are you passionate about all things integration and keen to continue expanding your skills alongside a team of friendly, skilled peers? Do you thrive in an environment characterized by autonomy, networking and flexibility? We are now looking for an Integration Consultant to join us here at Solita Sweden.Apply
In this role, you would form part of a community of 50+ Cloud & Connectivity experts supported by a network of 1500 Solitans across Northern Europe. Our team is serving our customers in a range of projects, responsible for developing, consulting and maintaining our customers' systems – with a focus on cloud-based integrations. As one of the leading companies in public cloud solutions and services in the Nordics, our collaboration remains strong with market-leading partners such as Azure, Google Cloud and AWS.
A typical assignment could consist of analyzing the current systems in place and setting up an API and integration strategy and architecture design aligned with our customer’s needs; or developing, implementing and supporting integration and platform solutions. You may also have the chance to take ownership of key integration assignments, serving as a trusted advisor for our customers.
Our projects and technologies
Our projects come in all shapes and sizes. What unites all of them is their impact – whether it’s about facilitating the day-to-day lives of our citizens, or coping with a global pandemic. In a recent project, we have for example been helping Smart Energi to create a digital platform, supporting energy companies in their digitization journey.
The tools we use include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms.
Hear more about our work through our recent crash course on API Security.
What we hope you have in your carry-on;
- Experience in system development and integration; you have the technical expertise to design, develop or implement integration solutions;
- Hands-on experience in using some of the following integration and API management tools: MuleSoft, Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Apache Camel, webMethods or Google APIGEE Broker/IIB/App Connect;
- Comfortable with Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP);
- Good communication skills in English. Proficiency in Swedish is highly valued.
You can choose to work from one of our head offices in Stockholm or Gothenburg, or alternatively from some of our smaller offices / talent hubs in Malmö, Östersund or Skellefteå. We work in a hybrid setting to stay flexible to your needs and preferences. The role may include occasional travel to the customer site.
What we offer you;
- Truly interesting and diverse projects that prompt your professional growth.
- Growth Academy – our knowledge platform to support your development and aspirations. Continuous learning is in our DNA and we encourage our employees to grow and widen their knowledge through a range of competence communities, info sessions, talks, and certifications;
- New tech: The possibility to use new, fast developing tools and technologies;
- A company that cares about your well-being, your development, and passions. Read more on this topic here; Solita Culture – Part 1: Come as you are – Solita;
- Great benefits – such as In-house coach to support your well-being, Friday breakfasts, many hobby clubs, a competitive wellness allowance, 30 days annual vacation, pension including on your parental leave, and many more!
Interested in hearing more?
We are excited to hear from you! Tell us about your skills and desires and we can figure out together if we could be a match. The deadline for applications is on March 31st.
For more information, please contact our Head of People and Culture Patrik Rafstedt ([email protected]).
Here’s what our hiring process looks like:
In recruitment, we think a smooth sprint is fast; we’ll review your application soon. If we see a potential match, we’ll invite you to an introductory meeting to get to know you better and to explain our culture and values at Solita. The focus of the second round of interviews will be on the technical competence fit. If all goes well, we will be proceeding to the final step of the process which concerns the job contract negotiations and bringing you on board as a Solitan!
Unfortunately, currently we can’t offer relocation for candidates outside Sweden.