Functional Developer (F#) to work with industrial customers
Are you a Functional developer interested in building a sustainable future with industrial digitalisation and making an impact with your work?Apply
We are looking for experienced Functional developers to work with us in Helsinki, Lahti, Tampere, Turku, or Oulu, as well as in our light offices (Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, Pori) or completely remotely in other locations within Finland. What is it that we’re looking for now? Passionate people who want to work with industrial domain as well as other meaningful projects, and help others around them shine!
Solita’s Industrial competence is specializing in the needs of industrial sector companies. The purpose of this is to help multinational, industrial companies operating in manufacturing, process and industries utilize their full potential of data, and digital transformation with our expertise in software development solutions, but also data, cloud and integrations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
- Challenging, impactful projects to work with – not only with dev professionals but also data, cloud, and design experts. You’ll get to work with leading edge industrial transformation, together with big interesting companies, with the latest technologies. We have many interesting projects in the industrial sector, for example with Kone, Ponsse and UPM.
- Our culture is self-made – trust, responsibility, and maximum freedom are in the center of it. We have many subcultures in our dev community so it's easy to find your own place
- Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you. Many of our Developers are interested in working with for example cloud technologies.
- If you want, you can do many other things too besides coding. Depending on your interest, you can contribute for example to our culture in various ways, participate in job interviews or recruitment marketing, become an expert on a specific topic, act as a people person etc. – whatever interests you the most
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits – such as choosing your own devices (you can freely choose PC laptop with Windows/Linux or Apple laptop, and the phone you like), massages to relax during your workdays, In-house coach to support your mental well-being, many hobby clubs, gyms (Hki and Tre), sports / culture and lunch benefit, extensive occupational healthcare and many more!
WHAT WE’RE WISHING FOR
- You might be a F# professional already and have some experience in C# too. If you don’t have experience in F# yet but you’ve worked with other functional programming languages for a few years – we can teach you the F# ways!
- You are fluent or interested in using cloud technologies in your projects. For example, Azure might be familiar to you.
- If you have experience with some frontend technologies, such as Angular or React, that is a plus but not a must
- Interest in how we can be more sustainable in industrial and manufacturing areas in the future
- You feel our values caring, easy-going, passionate, and courageous as your own
These qualities help you succeed in this position
- You understand the big picture and reflect your decisions on it.
- You are interested in taking care of customers and your team.
- You are interested in creating software with a long and sustainable life cycle.
- You are eager to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Join us to build a sustainable future with industrial digitalisation!
Would you like to discuss this opportunity a bit more and get to know each other? Leave your details below and we’ll be in contact!