Growing as an Connectivity Consultant onboarding program helps you to boost your growth as a professional, improving your skills eg. with iPaaS platforms, API design & development, error handling & monitoring and design work as well as more general level consulting skills. With a wider and deeper skillset, you´ll have more opportunities to find meaningful and challenging projects to work in.
What Connectivity Consultants do in Solita?
Connectivity Consultants at Solita are experts in seamlessly connecting diverse systems and technologies. Connectivity Consultants work together with the Solita team in various customer projects, where various API’s, integrations and solutions are built.
They excel in both technical solutions and client collaboration, understanding data intricacies, quality requirements, and business goals. As an connectivity consultant you develop, consult and maintain our customer’s business critical systems. You are part of all project phases from specification work to technical implementation, testing and maintenance. In your role you understand customer’s business requirements and the technical needs related to data and system integrations. We are working with meaningful things. Related to integration development this means that we help our customers to develop their business and that they find the correct way forward. Various projects and customers guarantee that you’ll have interesting and versatile assignments with system integrations.
Consultancy and soft human skills are also crucial for an efficient Connectivity Consultant as they work closely with the customer and end users to clarify business needs and specifications. On technical aspect Connectivity Consultants' role consists of building API design and implementation, connecting multiple applications together to exchange data in a robust and performant setup, setting up CI/CD pipelines,…
What skills you should/could have?
We expect you to already have working experience and skills of some of the following:
- Solita’s selected integration and API technologies (Boomi, MuleSoft, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Software AG, Snaplogic)
- Programming languages knowledge
- Project work/consulting experience
You don't need to know everything – our modular onboarding program is going to fill the gaps. What matters most is your desire to grow your know-how along with the ever-developing IT industry.
We offer you an extensive learning journey
There are plenty of learning opportunities throughout your Solita career. Here is one example of what your learning journey could look like during the next few years:
- Personalised onboarding program supporting you to fill in the competence gaps
- Taking part in mentoring program and learning from your new colleagues
- Participating in one of our competence communities
- Studying additional tech stuff from O’Reillys
- Learning by doing in your project with your team
- Taking part eg. in our internal Architect Academy
- Depending on your interest, we also have soft skills trainings and coaching e.g. on self-leadership, working with others and consultation skills
What else do we offer?
- You don’t have to stick with the same role year after year. We have a good rotation model and many Solitans have worked in multiple roles during their Solita career.
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other.
- A Scandinavian company culture mixed with Belgian culture: read more
- We want to ensure you have a good balance between work and free time. That’s what our employees see as one of the biggest benefits at Solita.
- Great benefits –you can find all the details here
Let's find out if this could be your next career step! Send us your CV/LinkedIn profile and/or application letter and we´ll get back to you soon.
If you have any questions, please chat with Jeroen on LinkedIn or send him an email: Jeroen.wanten (at) solita.fi